• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manager 17 Mods

Put it in the C:\RUTM2017_Data folder then choose it creating a new game. It only works creating a new game.

Amazing mate, any idea how i can download this to use on a mac?

Player Database - All Team and Competition Names done, All Super Rugby Teams and Players names done, Players Positions done for Aviva Premiership, Super Rugby, Pro 12 and Top 14. Still got Pro D2 to do and then i will start adding correct player names for unlicensed teams. If you want to use what iv'e done so far then hear it is https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8twawpfb9afc3/Player_and_Club_Database i will post another when i have finished the other stuff.

Amazing mate, any idea how i can download this to use on a mac?

Hi BradO ,

I am not a MAC user but I am sure Dave or some of the other MAC users will be able to assist you as soon as possible .

Hi BradO ,

I am not a MAC user but I am sure Dave or some of the other MAC users will be able to assist you as soon as possible .
Thanks John,
We have now emailed Brad with how to do this.
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Thanks John,
We have now emailed Brad with how to do this.
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Yes thanks so much, I'm having an issue with kits and logos though, when I replace them under the club files they either don't show in the game or half of the teams go missing. Any idea why that could be?

Yes thanks so much, I'm having an issue with kits and logos though, when I replace them under the club files they either don't show in the game or half of the teams go missing. Any idea why that could be?

Hi Brad,
You could try downloading the whole Clubs folder from the fan hub :

http://www.rugbyteammanager.com/

I hope this helps
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi Guys,

Am new to this game and forum! Wanted to say thanks Derek for all the updated data! Really looking forward to playing this game. Just wanted to know fi I am doing something wrong, Lions (Super Rugby) players names are wrong after I downloaded the updated. Any idea why? I see players like Marvin Orie and Sti Sithole are there but not any of the other names? Any help much appreciated because I can't wait to start managing the Lions in Super Rugby!

Hi , what database did you download ? The last one i uploaded had the lions fully to date i also have a new database where the kings names have been updated that i will upload today

Hi Guys,

Am new to this game and forum! Wanted to say thanks Derek for all the updated data! Really looking forward to playing this game. Just wanted to know fi I am doing something wrong, Lions (Super Rugby) players names are wrong after I downloaded the updated. Any idea why? I see players like Marvin Orie and Sti Sithole are there but not any of the other names? Any help much appreciated because I can't wait to start managing the Lions in Super Rugby!

Cheers John, will wait for the updated one you upload today and will download that! Thanks so much for updating it all

Hi Dave could u forward on that email about getting the database working on MAC?

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to add photos to custom players? I've created correctly sized and numbered photos in the photos folder, but I need to know how to link them to the custom players.

Thanks

SK

Hi lads does ur latest database involve national teams using correct names?

I'm trying to download the logos on Mediafire but it keeps asking me to make a pro account if I want to download multiple files is there any way around this?

Latest posts