• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manager 17 Mods

Hi there just downloaded the mods from rugbyteammanager.com and followed all the instructions however when I click on any of my databases the clubs and competitions just appear blank on the following screen can someone help me please?

Did you remove anyway files ? Did you place the database file ( editor1 ) in the correct folder ?

Hi there just downloaded the mods from rugbyteammanager.com and followed all the instructions however when I click on any of my databases the clubs and competitions just appear blank on the following screen can someone help me please?

Dear Derek, do you know who I can contact in order to get a simple explanation on getting the squad edits to work on Mac?

Hi guys

New to the game and see youve created super rugby players names, logos etc. downloaded the file, how do i upload it to the game itself though?? Thanks!

Hi everybody

I need ypu to know how to fix my problem.

The fit rate for my players don't move. At the begenning i thought i was only for my players hurting but now, it's for all my players...

Their fit don't increase even if i stop all the trainnings (i did it since an half season..), even if i have doctors and kine... and even if they don't play...

Moreover i have some players where their fit diplays 0 but in game, they have 40...

I don't understant anything..

Please help me

Hi everybody

I need ypu to know how to fix my problem.

The fit rate for my players don't move. At the begenning i thought i was only for my players hurting but now, it's for all my players...

Their fit don't increase even if i stop all the trainnings (i did it since an half season..), even if i have doctors and kine... and even if they don't play...

Moreover i have some players where their fit diplays 0 but in game, they have 40...

I don't understant anything..

Please help me

Hi Kevin,
It helps fitness if you set the Individual Regimes (in the Training section)

to Extra Fitness (either swimming or hill running).

Plus please check that you have appointed physios.

I hope that this is helpful.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Can you please email me the same instructions for getting MOD downloads to work on mac?
Hi Alex,

• You have to navigate to the library folder for the User where RUTM2017 is installed.
• If you can't see the library folder for that user, navigate to the user in Finder.
Right click and select -> "Show View Options".
"Check Show Library Folder"
• You should now be able to navigate inside the Users Library folder to the Steam folder where RUTM2017 is installed ->
Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Rugby Union Team Manager 2017
• Place the file in Rugby Union Team Manager 2017.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi I have just downloaded the new database - however Harlequins are showing as SH still and also trying to play the new Lions Tour game does anyone know why I a load of the players aren't avaliable to pick? e.g Teo, Elliot Daley and a few others.

Also when in charge of the All Blacks - no Ben Smith, Jordie and Teo/Mumm/Skelton are all part of the squad??

Last edited:
Does ur folder say or have a"_rugbyclub" where u replaced the files if it does delete the "_" in front of it folder should work then ??had the same problem but once deleted "_" in front of folder it worked :)

Does ur folder say or have a"_rugbyclub" where u replaced the files if it does delete the "_" in front of it folder should work then ??had the same problem but once deleted "_" in front of folder it worked :)
yes ive managed to get it to work, cheers do you know if theres a kit mod also

Hi Alex,

• You have to navigate to the library folder for the User where RUTM2017 is installed.
• If you can't see the library folder for that user, navigate to the user in Finder.
Right click and select -> "Show View Options".
"Check Show Library Folder"
• You should now be able to navigate inside the Users Library folder to the Steam folder where RUTM2017 is installed ->
Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Rugby Union Team Manager 2017
• Place the file in Rugby Union Team Manager 2017.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd
Hi Mate

When i look in this folder i dont see a steam folder or cant find thee RUTM2017 folders anywehre - do you know of anywhere else they could be?

Hello, sorry for my english but i am french.
I would to know how add photos of players like Super rugby's players, i find the folder where put pics but i want to know where find the ID number of players.

Hey guys, again I have been away due to ill health. Quick question. Has anyone got an up to date Data folder which includes the new 2017/18 seasons data at all?

Good news! I've found a way to do the kits so that the ingame versions are the same as the actual kits. It will take about 20 to 30 minutes a team to do it (home & away for white & black as well as icons), so I'm afraid that it may be in quite a weird order (It'll be the order in which the teams get promoted to the Prem/Pro12 in my game + whoever else I feel like.)

Just copy and replace the files with those in the ingame files. Attached is my first club, Doncaster.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g48h6140osef/Club_110_(Doncaster)
Can you share how you make new kits. I would like to on Scottish Divs 1 and 2.

Don't suppose anyone has the Super Rugby squads and indeed names up-to-date for the season just gone? I might start playing the game again, but not sure if I can face the daunting task of hours of editing!!

Latest posts