• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship: South Africa - Australia (29/09/2012)

He's never been the same since his injury. If the Springboks kicked their goals they'd have this game sown up. Pat Lambie on early in the 2nd half to take the kicks at goals?

Not a chance. Elton...
Not looking good for AAC.
I suppose reverting to a 4-3 bench formation has worked out.
Hope he is doing OK.

Hope Ashley-Cooper is ok, knocked clean out making that try saving tackle. Either its got warm in my flat or seeing those replays is making me ill.

Looks bad what happened to AAC when they drove him off, really hope it's not serious. Goosen! He might be missing his kicks but he has our backline alive again for the first time in years. I agree with Eze, Goose can take the long ones and Pienaar the short ones. Shame you could see how much it meant for him to start when they sang the anthems, and for Taute too.

Great to see Habana back on form. Predicted he'd have a good tournament.

How was JdV's knock down not deliberate?!

Last edited:
What is it with commentators and not knowing player names? Stransky is constantly talking about Digby Aione...

Wait, Supersport is broken.
They are saying Lambie is on, and it is just 55 minutes.

Waiting for Ez to mention Lambie coming on.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!! Lambie gets his first ball and he kicks it 40 metres. Second ball, another huge kick. He has shown composure and skill already. Give the man a starting spot please!

Beale down. Argies will be licking their lips for next week.

EDIT, he is back, TPN down...

Adriaan Strauss making a fool of himself. RIdiculous mistakes by him. Amateur stuff. Now Flip and Coetzee coming on for Etzebeth and Alberts.

Habana with try number 2!!! A shocker of a pass by the Aussies, Habana lets it go over the line, quick throw-in to Strauss, gets it back and speeds towards the line!!! This is the first 4-try bonus point of the Rugby Championship!!!

Latest posts