• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship: Australia - South Africa (08/09/2012)

I read an interesting fact:

Morne Steyn and Zane Kirchner made a total of 40 metres with ball in hand combined in 71 minutes

Johan Goosen and Patrick Lambie made a total of 39 metres with the ball in hand combined in 9 minutes

Really, it's not difficult to see, still Heyneke Meyer sticks to the Bulls players who don't know how to break the line.

I read an interesting fact:

Morne Steyn and Zane Kirchner made a total of 40 metres with ball in hand combined in 71 minutes

Johan Goosen and Patrick Lambie made a total of 39 metres with the ball in hand combined in 9 minutes

Really, it's not difficult to see, still Heyneke Meyer sticks to the Bulls players who don't know how to break the line.

To be fair, they never really tried to break the line. Goosen is obviously a more gifted runner than Steyn at 10 but Kirchner may well be as adept on the counter-attack as Lambie.

Lambie is not the best full-back we have though. I want to see Lambie and Goosen both play for the Boks but it's not going to happen if we want the best team to play. Ludik is a much more complete full-back than Lambie and Lambie needs to play fly-half, he just has to. Goosen is a prospect but still young. I prefer Lambie at the moment but as long as HM is the coach, he won't get a chance. This moron is even worse than Snor.

Lambie is not the best full-back we have though. I want to see Lambie and Goosen both play for the Boks but it's not going to happen if we want the best team to play. Ludik is a much more complete full-back than Lambie and Lambie needs to play fly-half, he just has to. Goosen is a prospect but still young. I prefer Lambie at the moment but as long as HM is the coach, he won't get a chance. This moron is even worse than Snor.

Why not Goosen at fly-half, Lambie at 12 and Ludik at 15?

Because Lambie hasn't played inside center in over 2 years. It would solve one problem but will leave Francois Steyn out of the starting XV. I prefer Lambie at 10, since it's his best position and he is better and more experienced than Goosen at the moment, who is still recovering from a shoulder injury after only 6 months of professional rugby.

Latest posts