• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11: W.Force v Crusaders

Meh - does it really matter that much that the game ended in a draw. Obviously the Force would have liked to have won the game and on all balances they probably should have but what is more important is that they proved that they could compete with the team that will most likely win (or come second at the very worst) the competition.

No-one expects the Force to do very well this season and it is possible that this is the only non-loss result that they get.

I would have thought that the supporters of the Force would be looking at the positives rather than complaining that things didn't go there way.

In rugby, like most sport, you don't always get the 50/50 decisions going your way and this is a classic example of it. You just have to deal with it. Although I must admit that in rugby normally the team that most deserves to win, mostly does ... mostly. It isn't like football where upsets happened more often.

Force supporters - take the positives and leave the whinging to other teams.

Originally posted by BigTen@Apr 24 2006, 04:52 PM
Meh - does it really matter that much that the game ended in a draw. Obviously the Force would have liked to have won the game and on all balances they probably should have but what is more important is that they proved that they could compete with the team that will most likely win (or come second at the very worst) the competition.

No-one expects the Force to do very well this season and it is possible that this is the only non-loss result that they get.

I would have thought that the supporters of the Force would be looking at the positives rather than complaining that things didn't go there way.

In rugby, like most sport, you don't always get the 50/50 decisions going your way and this is a classic example of it. You just have to deal with it. Although I must admit that in rugby normally the team that most deserves to win, mostly does ... mostly. It isn't like football where upsets happened more often.

Force supporters - take the positives and leave the whinging to other teams.
Fair call - i do agree, but u gotto admit, having the crusaders as your first scalp, is a very nice way to kick start the winning wagon

it was never going to be a finals years for the new teams........but this match and even other recent small losses, can only give optimistic views of the future

J Mitchell is the right man for the job IMO

Giteau next year - the sun is shining on subiaco for 2007......

Latest posts