• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11: W.Force v Crusaders

Originally posted by esoj@Apr 21 2006, 09:36 PM
well force played well but just not good enough. ref had a shocker as well some strange calls in the game. especially one that I guess ultimately cost the crusaders the win. they got penalised for an offside when they were all easily on side. without those 3 points that the force were gifted the crusaders win the game.
What game were you watching?

Open the other eye for once

The Force defiantely deserved to win, no matter how bad the Crusaders played. They just made crucial errors at crucial times, but that's inexperience for you. Poor John Mitchell.

the truth how about you do the same then. what game were you watching. I was watching the force v crusaders game. I do believe I did see the crusaders pinged for offside infront of the posts in their own half when they had the ball and kicked it when they were no where near in front of the kicker. gift 3 points to the force that they shouldn't of had.

Originally posted by Wally@Apr 22 2006, 02:45 AM
I can't believe the video referee ruled a no try. I was so shocked. It was heart wrenching to see the boys on the sideline go on when they thought they'd won, twice.
maybe that was the square up for the mythical offside of infront of the kicker that gifted the force 3 points.

Originally posted by esoj@Apr 22 2006, 01:52 AM
the truth how about you do the same then. what game were you watching. I was watching the force v crusaders game. I do believe I did see the crusaders pinged for offside infront of the posts in their own half when they had the ball and kicked it when they were no where near in front of the kicker. gift 3 points to the force that they shouldn't of had.
Shut up mate. If you watched the game you'd know who deserved to win. Have a look at yourself, you're not on -2 for nothing.

I did watch the game actually. the crusaders deserved to win just as much as the force did.

That try by Sare was definately a try , how could they not give it, there was no footage of him going into touch and the touch judge was right there and said it was good.........what ever happend to giving the benefit to the attacking team?

Worst TMO decision eva!.

ignore esoj, he has no knowledge of rugby and is obvious a biased twat.

western force played with pride and passion for there jersey, and did everyone associated with the western force proud. There quality in certain aspects of there game is still questionable, as ive said there ball rentention from restarts is poor, but there scrums and breakdown work was impressive. Staniforth played well setting markers for the backrow, and cameron shepered had a descent enough game. The two dissallowed tries showed the world that the force can finnish tries and do ave quality out wide. I think that try should have been allowed. Overall the force did deserve to win and this reuslt and performance bodes well for the future, and one can only imagine what a certain matt giteau would do for the western force.

well how could the crusaders have been offside when that kick was made. that saire no try was very close and was hard to judge without knowing exavtly where the tryline was but he did ground it short and there was also massive doubt about his knee touching the line. too much doubt to give it.

well played by the force though they did better than everybody expected them to do.

and btw wally I really don't give a crap about the rep system. it will always be abused by people.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 22 2006, 03:00 AM
ignore esoj, he has no knowledge of rugby and is obvious a biased twat.

western force played with pride and passion for there jersey, and did everyone associated with the western force proud. There quality in certain aspects of there game is still questionable, as ive said there ball rentention from restarts is poor, but there scrums and breakdown work was impressive. Staniforth played well setting markers for the backrow, and cameron shepered had a descent enough game. The two dissallowed tries showed the world that the force can finnish tries and do ave quality out wide. I think that try should have been allowed. Overall the force did deserve to win and this reuslt and performance bodes well for the future, and one can only imagine what a certain matt giteau would do for the western force.
no knowledge of rugby lol. this coming from the guy that has made numerous errors in predictions.

yes it is abused by people, but youre reps are just and fair, you come on these boards and spout so much ****, you know f*** all bout any aspects of rugby. f*** all.

the crusaders played awful, carter was poor, mauger was poor, ralph was like a f***ing knob around the pitch. the only players who looked remotely threatening was Mose Tuiali'i, rico gear and leon mcdonald. Richie mccaw was awful, and seemed to be absent at the breakdown.

the force did play better and did deserve to win. They attempted to play a positive game and went about it with a smile on there faces. This off course in contrary to the crusaders who as much as they said they respected there oppositon went about it with a cocky swagger. One things for sure is that the crusaders will never take the force lightly again.

the force have got a bright future in super rugby, a very bright future. The support in the stadium for a team who havent won all season was terrific and credit to the people of perth.

the hate is strong.

I believe your track record with regard to spouting crap on this forum speaks for itself.

you did watch the game right you did see mcCaw off the field for a cut on his eye right.

the crusaders were not playing at their best but they clawed they way back like the champion team that they are and deserved to win just as much as the force did.

ahhh yes mccaws cut on his right eye, what battle scars he was in the thick of the action... if you ask me it should be him called pusey.

loratadine nice try on humour there. how do you think he got that cut then by standing around doing nothing. I am sure if he could he would stay on the field but the he had to get it cleaned up. it is in the rugby rules you know.

wally is at least remotely funny but even he knows that mcCaw is a way better player than croft will ever be

mccaw is the best openside flanker in the world, all im saying is that heplayed awful for the crusaders today.

that is not all you are saying. you are saying the forced deserved to win and that I am biased by saying that the crusaders deserved to win as well.

i think you are, and judging by the response of other member i dont think im the only one whose in that frame of mind.

and how is the truth not biased in this. it is his team for cyring out loud. just because the force did not win does not mean the crusaders did not desever to win. if this makes someone biased then so be it but those saying that the force deserved to win must therefore also be biased.

but the force had two tries disallowed and on the whole played better than the crusaders.