• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Rockstar] Grand Theft Auto V

Online demonstration video:

Again, looks really good. Unless the rumour of a PC release is true, I might have to get myself a console just to play this game...

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually they release a PC version a few months after. I'd hold off if previous incarnations of GTA are anything to go by.

Here is the official trailer:

I can't wait anymore, and the updates of my pre-order is not helping!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no updates of my order!!! I need it now!!!!11~!

Pre-ordered today, really can't wait - don't think I've been this keen for a game since Red Dead Redemption, so hopefully it's on par with that :p

I preorded a few months ago. The guy was like you can get the normal edition or the special edition for an extra $10. I was like "What can I do with gthe special edition?" He said "You can fly blimps".

I didn't realize how fundementally important that feature was to me till he said that...

I preorded a few months ago. The guy was like you can get the normal edition or the special edition for an extra $10. I was like "What can I do with gthe special edition?" He said "You can fly blimps".

I didn't realize how fundementally important that feature was to me till he said that...

tumblr_m5pho1y7at1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

I must have this.

$10 for daily Hindenburg reenactments? Best money I'll ever spend.

As a man who cares little for the flying of blimps should I still pre-order it or do you reckon I could drop in on the day and get a copy.

Probably be able to drop in - most people will pre-order online, and the shops will order an absolute shed load in as they can't afford to lose a single penny through lost sales in this day and age.

Probably be able to drop in - most people will pre-order online, and the shops will order an absolute shed load in as they can't afford to lose a single penny through lost sales in this day and age.

Grand job, now just to hope I don't get some stingy ******* who'll make me wait a week before buying the game due to an age issue!

Who doesn't want to fly a blimp?

I really want it but I'm not sure if Ii should with that whole Leaving Cert thing.

I didn't pre order it but the local tesco is usually a good place to find one. I'll head down there early on the 17th :D

The map is huge! It is said to be 3 times the size of Red Dead Redemption, which, on its own, was already bigger than GTA IV

Latest posts