• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reds v British and Irish Lions (08/06/13)

I've always thought Farrell was a good player the problem he has is his attitude and also the fact that he keeps getting compared to Wilko which he isnt.

The back row is not working.....Lydiate and Warbs are not effecrtive and Falefou anonymous......organisation in the back line is non existent in defence and chase and with little ball, why are they kicking away possession and then doing it badly!

Don't tell me Farrell effed up that try?

Oh Farrell.

But play was much better.

EDIT: Nice work Youngs.

That should be a penalty try/yellow card.

good to see Lions getting in the SH spirit though

Go reds. They're well on top but some silly errors holding them back. Same could be said about the lions though. Cracking game. Farrel with an example of a silly error.

So I'm guessing the TMO is the actual ref in this game.. Sheesh

Oh, brilliant. How the heck am I to tell these two teams apart?! Soooo much red and white! Standing up it's not so bad, but in the rucks I won't be able to tell who's who!

das
Don't worry if you miss it - I'm sure the red team will win.

That should be a penalty. The Reds player has been tackled, he's touched the ground, so Youngs has to release him - which he hasn't done.

Wow. Mugged by a scrum-half. Ban that man from the back row club.

Loved the way that Youngs was as tenacious as he was.....there was a lot of things to doubt about the try maybe but it was given so well done Youngs!

TMO asked twice and gone against the Lions twice........how did Farrell come to knock it on when it was clearly ripped by the Aus player in the first and in the second you could see the ball going down over Cooper's knee in the replay!

Those are my views anyway!!

Latest posts