Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Now Out!!

id love too

but i dont know how to do it

tell me and ill be online ragging you sfw

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 2 2005, 08:11 PM
id love too

but i dont know how to do it

tell me and ill be online ragging you sfw
Go to 'Network' on the menu screen. Assuming you're connected in the first place.

I'd love to see you try and rag me.
<

If you ever see me on there (same screen name), don't ever resist the urge to challenge me...

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 2 2005, 09:33 PM
i have the ps2 version
It depends whether your PS2 is online then as to whether you can challenge people such as myself.

Not many people have online PS2 do they? If I ever get rich I will get people round mine for the TRF PES tournament.

So I can pwn the lot of you
<

well i was up till 3am...............have had 2.5 hours sleep..........but its worth it

I spent nearly 2 hours defining my jersey.........god i love the extra strips and colours and options

and I have created the MIGHTY 'FONE ZONE' RAIDERS, to nearly 95% of the real life jersey.

I even got the 'FONE ZONE' sponsorship, and created the blue diamond background, with 'FONE ZONE' text in its true colours overlaying!!!!

Am up to my 1st negotiation in master league.........looking @ Wright-Phillips (looks a bargain).........you really can tell how bad the default team is in this version........i get no ball, and none of them have any stamina (in comparison to the demo with real, gunners etc)

With 1 loss, 2 wins and the rest draws, I am going well, but will have to make ground to get promoted in the 1st year.

AND HOW GOOD IS PES4 IMPORTS STYLES!!!!
If you are a long time subscriber to the PES franchise....the liscenses mean **** all, as you should have already changed to the real deal with previous versions, thus my PES5 came 95% officially liscensed with only a few NEW players/teams to fix (PESInsight.com......here I come)

Read the online part of the manual...man i wish i had it.....looks awesome, how u gotto go thru the ranks and u have your own divisions based on your record...but really, nobody would continue thru a match with me, as soon as they run out in 'lime green', with official sponsors courtesy of 'FONE ZONE', you would all quit is dissarray, as to whether you loaded up RL2, or RL1 or even a DVD of the 2005 season - IT LOOKS JUST DAMN FINE!!!!!!!!!
<

i am yet to be beaten,
and just now for a challenge i beat brazil with wales, 3-0 on 6 stars

Originally posted by ak47@Nov 1 2005, 11:23 AM
had a go at the broadcast veiw NZL

its doesnt do much for me (just my opinion).........was liking it for a little while but shooting on goal became hard coz of the lower angle on the horizontal.

the game looks better at that angle as it feels like TV...but i had troubleshooting problems (pun intended)
Actually I have changed my preferred view to the normal view, but long (with a angle setting of 5) - this makes the game so much more accessable........putting some really sweet moves together now and the goal count has increased.

This camera is slightly longer, a little bit elevated on the angle, and it really helps when working out distances between attacking and defending players. The problem I had in the end with the broadcast view was that because it was flatter you couldn't work out how far apart players were, especially when they were on the far side of the field.

With the slightly elevated view you can clearly see the field around you, making passing and beating players "one on One', and anticipating in defense, far easier...........

This view has actually increased the fun factor for me (I didn't think that was possible).

I am in dire straights in ML

Have completed a season and finished 5th with 3 wins, 3 lossed and rest draws

I bought Miller............he's a cheap CF, with avg 80's stats for 380 trf fee of 3880

At the end of the season i was left with 930 pts, after paying for my squad...now my team is approx 8,000 to maintain

So i somehow in the next season, gotto muster up 7,000 pts just to avoid game over

Am i doing something wrong here........i've never experienced this position in any other PES series..........its seems 5 times harder

give me some gameplay tips, and let me know how many wins u guys get with the default ML squad on 3 star...........the pts earned per victory is 800...so i gotto win about 8 matches in this next season to avoid game over.......this has gotto change for division 1............800 per victory is simply not enough...especially in division 2 when u only have 13 games in the season...i know the D2 cup will help, but i made the final and LOST (
<
<
<
<
<
)

I am in love with it, but starting to feel, i am missing something special, or the game really is a massive challenge in ML, and u cant just buy anyone all the time....u gotto get like 1 player per year (if that)

Gotto admit dispite the frustration, of sitting on the edge of game over, and having the hardest matches, with barely 5 shots on goal for both teams...when u finally score a goal...i have to pinch myself, and then the house erupts like Marshall Chalk try.................i havent had this feeling since the original pros, when u needed an all star team to win on 5 stars.

P.S England is better than Brazil...how'd they come up with that?

Story: of a mate of mine on DEBUT v me

Multiplayer Game was 0-0 in a 20 mins match..............we were in the 79th minute, with only approx 10 shots on goal between both of us

He hits this thru ball, and its a gem of a thru ball.......perfect....behind defenders, laid up in front of the box, in between last line and keeper.

He one times it booming back past the keeper and into post to ricochet into the net

Crowds gone nuts in all environments..............the surround sound is booming the local cheers and my living room itself full of mates, are just rubbing it in, bragging rights from my opponent, he would stop, my other mates were "are your crap ak47 ur going down"..............the goal scorer is praising the fans, and his team mates are egging him on

I hang my head in shame..........looking at the ground searching for answers, shaking my head in disbelief..............my opponent is on DEBUT

HOLD THE PHONE BLOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh he's been ruled offside in front of the kicker"

THE LATE CALL IS PES STRIKES AGAIN

Everyone in my living went...................THIS IS OFF THE HOOK, LATE CALLS AND EVERYTHING........NOW IT WAS ME, CHEARING AND FISTING THE AIR...back in the match 0-0.

5mins later I sent a free kick into the net......................game set match....the offside was a big call.........

Can it get any better..........NO!

998 posts......thanks for reading them peoples (2 more to go)

I want this game to be the mother of my children...that how much I love it.
I've never had more fun in a sports game without actually winning or scoring, just tackling and stringing passes together feels soooo right. Perfect balanced gameplay, the benchmark for ALL sportsgames. You heard right Madden lovers, THIS is the one developers have to aspire to match. Its not about licenses or coverstars, its about finetuning the gameplay experience from version to version.

Originally posted by ZoMbIeAsRtOnAuT@Nov 4 2005, 11:53 PM
I want this game to be the mother of my children...that how much I love it.
I've never had more fun in a sports game without actually winning or scoring, just tackling and stringing passes together feels soooo right. Perfect balanced gameplay, the benchmark for ALL sportsgames. You heard right Madden lovers, THIS is the one developers have to aspire to match. Its not about licenses or coverstars, its about finetuning the gameplay experience from version to version.
I'll second that! I reckon it gets better with time as well. At first I conceded a lot of free kicks using the tackling methods from older games, but you really just have to play it like real football. Love the fact that by pressing different buttons with a direction you can really control your first touch, and beating players has become even more of an artform this year.

Have you all downloaded option files by the way? (not talking about illegal patching or anything!) Saves a lot of time and effort and there are some very good ones out there that people have spent a long time perfecting all the unlicensed teams - it takes the game even closer to perfection.

Just like the ole PES games...........this game keeps growing on you, as match by match, u learn something new, and changes the way to play a match.

I am now in the REDZONE.............totally satisfied with my position in ML, just waiting for more $$, and some new talent to recruit, before I move up to the next level of difficulty.

this game is awsome and i don't even like soccer in real life. its a challange too. i started ML on 3 star and had to move down to 2 star after the first season cause i was getting smashed. about time a sports game came out that is going to be a challenge

On the harder levels, with the default starting team, key to victory is sinking that one chance you might get, and then hanging on for grim death........
<

Having very good success at the moment, the normal 'long' view (angle 5) is excellent to play with.

Originally posted by sizzler@Nov 8 2005, 01:57 PM
this game is awsome and i don't even like soccer in real life. its a challange too. i started ML on 3 star and had to move down to 2 star after the first season cause i was getting smashed. about time a sports game came out that is going to be a challenge
once you buy 3 players

2 forwards and a mid fielder - 3 stars becomes awesome......you go from 30% possession to 50/50, and finally get atleast 5 shots on goal, as opposed to 1 or none with the default

its brilliant

YES NZL - I am on normal long, but angle #3......however i have changed this 3 times from angle 'none', and everytime i get used to the new angle i wanna go more, thus 5 could be on the cards in a week

Funny enough I am playing 4 stars and as a long time player of this series it is easier for me (though quicker) then 3 stars...........

...put this down to not only the computer controlled opposition playing better, but also your computer controlled teammates AI being improved on higher levels. Thus they make off the ball runs better, position themselves better etc.......

im still yet to be beaten, i went through an whole season with chelsea on 6 star without loosing a game

and racking up 97 goals and conceading 11

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 11 2005, 10:55 AM
im still yet to be beaten, i went through an whole season with chelsea on 6 star without loosing a game

and racking up 97 goals and conceading 11
start ur master league....and enjoy the default statues, with no arms, legs, head and brains

the team of gimps, will get you nowhere

I won the D1 Cup last night in my debut season of D1, on 3 stars

The atmosphere was electric and now i am qualifying for the UEFA CUP

Latest posts