• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 9

2/3 times in this game, pierce has said no pen and then changed his mind a few moments later... Quins are having to hold onto these jackals for millennia too before getting anything.

Makes sense but feels wrong
Should do what they do in the NFL and give the team the option of declining the penalty if they'd be better off without it
Like that suggestion.
I'm still sat here feeling robbed.

2/3 times in this game, pierce has said no pen and then changed his mind a few moments later... Quins are having to hold onto these jackals for millennia too before getting anything.
At least one of those, the Quin was using the ball to hold his weight and had no hope in hell of ever lifting the ball, whilst the bath player was clearly not preventing him from doing anything, waving both hands at the ref.

That last one wasn't great, the ball only bobbled out because Spencer was trying to buy a pen - you can't say I won't reward you trying to buy a pen and then....do so
Yeah, I don't like that sort of buying penalties by SHs - same with passing I to an offside player who's prone on the ground, genuinely trying to be as small as possible (not seen one today)

Latest posts