• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 21

Actually we have a very strong side out. If we get it right...we'll give you a game.

I just never have faith we get it right...
True it's a good team from both teams tbf. It should be a tight game much like the one at yours.

Looks like we've gotten a 'win' then as the match is off due to Worcester having Covid issues

Combination of COVID, injury and other illnesses. The question will be whether Gloucs get 4/5 points from this as they probably would have anyway and whether we'll get 0/2 which was likely to be what we got anyway

Presume 4-2, as that's what Newcastle/Sale got when we couldn't field a side

Disappointed in that as now there's nothing to watch tonight!

I'm assuming it would be the usual 4-2 split if covid is partially involved

I'm assuming it would be the usual 4-2 split if covid is partially involved
I still don't like that 6 points gets awarded for the game. Should be 4 maximum with either a 2-2 split or 3-1 split.

Honestly at this stage I don't know why teams get 2 points.

Worcester honestly would've been lucky to get 1 point tonight.
They honestly couldn't have gotten a Tighthead on loan tonight?

I 100% bet Worcester will be fine come midweek Prem cup game.
Dimes already gone on paper as saying that home games and prem cup is all he cares about.

I still don't like that 6 points gets awarded for the game. Should be 4 maximum with either a 2-2 split or 3-1 split.

I'm not its biggest fan either but it is what it is unfortunately
As for the comments about the Prem Cup it'll be interesting to see if Worcester do put out a team or not given they currently top the pool

Sorry, I'll not have an opinion in the future

leaving walking away GIF

I just think think a side with Stuart, Bayliss, Underhill, Hughes, Spencer, Cipriani, Muir, Clarke, De Glanville, Simpson, Bailey and Cokanasiga looks pretty good on paper
With their injury record they are like paper

So so dumb having all the games today on at the same time.
Honestly wanted to watch Saints v Irish as think it will be a try fest but cba paying for it.

But then I'm stuck watching Bristol v Sarries and I dislike both teams.
Honestly unless you are selling out regularly does being on TV really hurt that many clubs attendances that they would rather not get any exposure.

URC have 6 games today and because it's staggered you can watch 4 of them back to back

Mitigation down to yellow because of the dip, for me
But Hughes is a dirty player so benefit of the doubt not on his side

Edit: and yellow it is

Sale are so cynical near their own line.
*stupid

I'd be alright if we were cynical, sometimes you've gotta be on your line, but we don't look like we know what we're doing - Faf going off side when the balls clearly in then not retreating when told he's off side then getting penalised and being like

1648309530555.png

The Wasps coaches have been talking about how Barbeary is taking his conditioning more seriously, given up the beers and curries on the weekend - but it looks like they were the source of his power tbh, his carries don't have the venom they used to

The Wasps coaches have been talking about how Barbeary is taking his conditioning more seriously, given up the beers and curries on the weekend - but it looks like they were the source of his power tbh, his carries don't have the venom they used to
Curries for carries

Latest posts