• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 3

I didn't realise Gabriel Ogre was such a good player. Flatman says England are stacked for hookers which is why Ogre doesn't get a sniff for England. Im not sure about that.
Until recently his lineout throwing has been pretty poor. He's a good player but he's not better than those currently in the squad or Langdon.

Also he has had 'a sniff'. As @TRF_Olyy said, he's been called up in the recent past.

Lots of stagnant meh from us...but I just don't know why Obatoyinbo and Stuart are picked over Redshaw and Davis.

Martin and Chessum putting their hand up for the England engine room spots...

Tigers are a good powerful side...and will develop a wider attack aswell.

Chessum, Martin impressive and perese wow...in the flesh he's impressive. But it's easy to look good playing us.

We're just poor. One or two players would make other teams...not many.

At least relegation means I can just stick to watching my local team next season instead of the effort to come up here to KP every game to watch rubbish.

It is tough to see where a win comes from with Wuss and Irish gone
I could see you beating us at KP though
Nah not a chance. Out starting hooker can't throw, our starting full back can't catch, pass or show any intelligence, our 9 is so slow ..and I can go on.

I'll actually say...if we go down this season which is likely ..we will be in trouble and may go to a part time side

Latest posts