• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official RFU announcement and screens for The Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

looks awesome but why are england wearing their 07 world cup cornetto kit with the world cup 2011 symbol on the jersey this confuses me.

Pretty neat screens compared to the first few. Really showcases HB's ***les potential. Looking forward to more announcements.

Looks good. Besides international sides, is there going to be any Aviva premiereship, Top 14 or Super Rugby teams?

And is it going to be released in New Zealand??

Nope, I believe this game will just have international teams.

Rugby Challenge by Sidhe have the license for SupeRugby and Aviva competitions, though. And will definitely be out in NZ so that may be worth a shot.

Rugby World Cup 2011 is just International teams, but there is the option of friendlies I beleive.

Thats more like it :D Man TWO high quality rugby games for us!!!! Cant wait to challange use all!

Looks better than the first shots that's for sure, I still think the All Blacks Rugby Challenge looks better but this looks very good too. I hope this game is region free as well so I can buy this too since I doubt it'll be released in north america.

Just HB pulling the wool over our eyes.

Trying to distract us from the real point. Why aren't they answering the big questions!?!?

Are the Red's licenced? And will the ref's have licenced ear-pieces?

Licenced ear-pieces would really add to the realism.

The reds are exclusive to RC aren't they? I think they have the NZ and Australian Super Rugby teams exclusively, I could be wrong but that's what I've read.

Still don't see the Ref and that's a let down...let's just hope he will be there in the final product

Oh no the refs not there that's RWC screwed will definitely not be buying this piece of turd. Dam saw two people have the same boots, sshhhhiiiieeeetttt!! this game sucks donkey balls.

Does this game have Super 15

NO

Does this game have any other teams apart from WC teams?

NO

Still awaiting announcements for licenses.

I think the key thing is that this is truly an independent game. Alastair and his team have made this as a labour of love, that came across when talking about it. He and his team at HB Studios have managed every aspect of this game working on how they can improve it on Rugby 08, I know they have a list of things they would of liked but they just can't do it all in one game, without saying too much, I am going to put my neck on the line and say "this game is the best rugby game I have played" oh and I want to play it again and again and again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game looks awesome.Congrats HB. Man you scared us with those first screens.
I just hate all these exclusive licencing b*#@#it. Now we have 2games but not one of them has all the international teams.So you never get the ful experience.
PLEASE PLEASE TRF remove those original sceens.

Graphics look better; but still has a way to go to look as good as Rugby Challenge. Still soo long before i can play both the games....uuurrrggg, getting impatient; but good thing come to those who wait :)

I think the key thing is that this is truly an independent game. Alastair and his team have made this as a labour of love, that came across when talking about it. He and his team at HB Studios have managed every aspect of this game working on how they can improve it on Rugby 08, I know they have a list of things they would of liked but they just can't do it all in one game, without saying too much, I am going to put my neck on the line and say "this game is the best rugby game I have played" oh and I want to play it again and again and again!

And I know Charlie, he's not cheaply bought, ;) . The Somerset Superman has surprisingly impeccable taste and being from Yeovil means he's both an astute critic and extremely good looking. :)

Oi you lot, I won't tell you anymore about the game and you will have to wait until August to find out! So sit down, and get back in your boxes!

The wife and I thought of getting both...then we saw the first screens of RWC11 and thought, ok...we will get 2 copies of Rugby Challenge...then we saw the latest pics of RWC11...and now we are getting a copy of each again...for now :p :D

Oi you lot, I won't tell you anymore about the game and you will have to wait until August to find out! So sit down, and get back in your boxes!

Yes sir. I'm sorry sir. Whose box am I getting into again?

The only box I'm interested in right now is the box shot for the upcoming RWC2011.

Latest posts