• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official RFU announcement and screens for The Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

Im gutted that it looks so good, I'll have to buy both leaving an 80 hole in my wallet and a crater where my social life once was.

On a serious note I actually am gutted they've got exclusive liscence for England, It will mean none of the games are 'complete', if you will.

I've kept fairly quiet throughout the early screenshots and now i would like to break my silence. I am sold, these screenshots show a greatly improved set of graphics and i am thrilled to say that i think they are on a similar level to RC's. I no longer have any doubts about pre-ordering this game, lets hope the gameplay matches these screenshots!

Insane improvement on older screenshots, with kits I'm gonna guess that all of em will be the WC shirts though as lets face it, it'd be pretty stupid if they weren't

Well I doubt they'd be using world cup jerseys at Twickenham...

Looks much better... but I'm hardly sold yet. The bunching and headless chickens acts of the other screens really make me wonder.

it makes me laugh to see the posts in these forums. The details nit picking, which I get, I am the same way with the NHL series, but for someone living in a rugby cone of silence we on the wild frontier, I am salivating at the thought of not 1 but 2 rugby games for the PS3. And, AND....they will both run on my NA PS3 as it is not region locked (or so I am told).

Looks much better... but I'm hardly sold yet. The bunching and headless chickens acts of the other screens really make me wonder.

The headless player first screen was a mess up by the arts guy at HB Studios who has taken all the comments personally. Having played it I can confirm no headless players!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell to the YEEEES! I always knew HB wouldn't let us down with graphics, lets just hope the game plays well like lazygamer said it does. Can't wait for August 26th!!

The headless player first screen was a mess up by the arts guy at HB Studios who has taken all the comments personally. Having played it I can confirm no headless players!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad we can now share these screens with you. Also, it must be said that the previous screens were a cock up on my part, not the Artists. It was in how we went about capturing the shots... but yeah, the team will be happy to correct perceptions around the game's visuals.

Also think RC is still slightly ahead in the Visuals competition; but with the improvement we have already seen from this games Screenshots; hopefully by release they will be as good as they can be. EG. on a Par with RC, maybe even better...who knows...

Anyone knoow if we can pre-order in SA and if yes,Where? :D

Latest posts