• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mike Phillips sacked

Mais si, comme, le prétendent les Bayonnais, Mike Phillips est vraiment alcoolique, il faudrait qu’on m’explique comment il a fait pour disputer 80 matches avec le Pays de Galles, avec deux Grand Chelem à la clé, ainsi que deux tournées avec les Lions et deux Coupes du monde. Si c’est ça l’alcoolisme, mes joueurs, je vais les mettre dans un tonneau du matin au soir !"

But if, as the claim to Bayonne, Mike Phillips is really alcoholic, we would have to explain to me how he managed to play 80 games for Wales, with two Grand Slam key, and two tours with the Lions and two World Cups. If this is alcoholism, my players, I'll put them in a barrel all day! "

Rugbyrama.fr

he just doesn't really want to play in France, does he ?...he's playing like crap for a whole stretch of weeks, maybe months, and then there's ONE Wales international and he's practically, or actually MOTM, can't remember...
can't blame him too much, but if you like the crazy money those Top 14 teams have and commit to playing, play.

But I say I can't blame him because they're just all too different, aren't they ?...they're teams of absolute mercenaries and don't even speak the same language, transfers happen every year etc...there's not much *natural* in all that...

But a strange case, Mike Phillips. Good looking, tall, strong, famous, talented, very solid career with Wales, and a complete anomaly at 9........problems with alcohol and his troubles aren't over yet apparently..

But if, as the claim to Bayonne, Mike Phillips is really alcoholic, we would have to explain to me how he managed to play 80 games for Wales, with two Grand Slam key, and two tours with the Lions and two World Cups. If this is alcoholism, my players, I'll put them in a barrel all day! "

Rugbyrama.fr

Saw that interview on Wales Sports on the weekend. Been trying to find it online, was amusing.

Latest posts