• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy v Ireland

Not the nicest guy on the planet from my expirience ..only guy on irish team that would refuse to talk to you on the occasion that i met most of them.......then again it may have been that time of the month....and i would agree that he never hides from the hit he just has wretched technique .

That implies that he has a technique for bring the other man down besides getting himself wrapped up in the other guys legs. If there is one thing ROG is not, it's physical.

Not the nicest guy on the planet from my expirience ..only guy on irish team that would refuse to talk to you on the occasion that i met most of them.......then again it may have been that time of the month....and i would agree that he never hides from the hit he just has wretched technique .

He called me a "Leinster prick" for trying to talk to him in krystal. Total spa!

Funnily enough this was while he was out with the Irish team, the majority of whom are Leinster players.

That Heaslip trample was one of the greatest moments in Rugby History. Couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke.

ROG is a good outhalf but as a person he is a total dick. No time for him (or Denis Leamy).

What's the difference between O'Gara and God?

- God doesn't have a Ronan O'Gara Complex.
- God can tackle his opposition.
- God isn't the horrible **** which have away the 10 points which cost the Lions the series.

What's the similarities between O'Gara and God?
The captain of the Enterprise was unimpressed.

asking-god_l.jpg

6326.2.jpg
facepalm.gif

Bullit you really look stupid with that comment.
It clear to see vs Wales in '09 that Wallace came in from side and the ref clearly stated it was Wallace and Paddy acknowledged it himself. On top of that ROG told if I remember correctly to give it away as it was out of range. Read the Ireland grand slam book

As for lions well let's talk history a pack of wasted brits caused us to be a disgrace in 2005.
Then in 09 let's remember Vickery been raped and how could we forget the great Woodward. A right overrated tosser.
And by way ROG puts his body on line for Ireland and his teammates and saved their bacon more times than not so quit the bullshit and name 1 player with exception of Carter who isn't bad. Don't say Wilkinson who while on form now is still up and down and living off a reputation.

Bullit you really look stupid with that comment.
It clear to see vs Wales in '09 that Wallace came in from side and the ref clearly stated it was Wallace and Paddy acknowledged it himself. On top of that ROG told if I remember correctly to give it away as it was out of range. Read the Ireland grand slam book

As for lions well let's talk history a pack of wasted brits caused us to be a disgrace in 2005.
Then in 09 let's remember Vickery been raped and how could we forget the great Woodward. A right overrated tosser.
And by way ROG puts his body on line for Ireland and his teammates and saved their bacon more times than not so quit the bullshit and name 1 player with exception of Carter who isn't bad. Don't say Wilkinson who while on form now is still up and down and living off a reputation.

gollum.jpg

Amazed you haven't fired a quote at me saying something about how Saints are a bunch of ***** yet. That being the normal response! :lol:

I've given up on that because they all perfect. Hey if you English and from Saints. Even God himself couldn't be that perfect

No but Ronan is a friend and ye all slate him but he's won more than most players has numerous records and performs on big days. Yet ye spread around shittiness.

Actually, Munstermuffin, are you ROG?

Are you Rog?7

Are you Rog?

Is true that if you ask Rog the same question three times he has to answer honestly?

Is true that if you ask Rog the same question three times he has to answer honestly?

:(. Ah, he's already answered.

A little alarm just went off in my head and drew me to this thread....did someone just badmouth Hill, Back, Dallaglio, Lewsey, Robinson and Greenwood?
There's going to be a beat down

Let downs/annoyances/incumbants of the 2005 tests:
1st test.

1. O'Driscoll (injury)
2. O'Connell (Sin Bin 12 minutes)
3. Woodward - Picking 2 fly halfs and no IC
4. Byrne - couldn't hit a barn door or scrum for shite

2nd test.
1. Henson for being alive
2. Thompson - Couldn't hit a barn door
3. Henson
4. 2nd row completely outclassed
5. Henson
6. Carter - for being annoyingly good
7. Henson
8. Wilkinson - For not being good. At all
9. Henson
10. Henson

3rd test:
1. Byrne - Same as the 1st test
2. Bulloch - for being equally as bad as Byrne
3. 2nd row - Same as 2nd test
4. Ryan Jones - Only man to ever make Corry look useful
5. Cueto - Didn't see the ball all game and didn't look for it
6. RONAN O'GARA - Oh lookie look who came on to replace Murphy. And allowed Gear to stroll in at his own leisure.

Bullshit picking a heap of **** amount of overrated and crocked English clowns that yes won a world cup but have done sweet f all since only live off that was the cause. And letting Woodward get his way with all this bullshit making players feel more in prison that on tour with his expensive tour so don't feed me that bullshit. Ye get too much media hype and can't handle it when ye **** up yet English never do.

Again, badmouthing the Holy Trinity and Lewsey/Robinson

You, sir, have made my "Naughty List"

Latest posts