• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy v France, 03/02/13

Woooo, so happy for the Italians. That really opens up the 6 nations.

Not really looking forward to the possible backlash next week......

PSA is absolutely pathetic coach. Also, Machenaud is overhyped. Parra came too late and in the death he was absolutely in control. Looked for Basteraud who gained advantage. Absolutely shocker from France. Poor selection, poor coach...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....putain c pas possible naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutain de meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerde je reve...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most exciting game of the week end and what is going to happen next..........!! Even Wales have a chance now in Paris next week

Thoroughly deserved Italian victory from one who was certain this was a 30 point win for the French!!

The other 6N teams have to be worried about going there now.....

This weekend has showed why the 6N is just such a great competition 3 very exciting games and what a stunning win for the Auzzei.

I'm broken. They're a solid Tier 1 nation and everything, and they've added good attack this year apparently...but come on man......sooooooo so disappointed :(
Haven't felt this down in a long time, really needed a "win" right now.............

Either the Italians win the Grand Slam to make our defeat legit, or I'm hanging myself.
Of course, this means France have a great chance of doing great in a match they're not supposed to now, following the old French inconsistency algorithm...say, winning in Twickenham for instance.
but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck though, why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Most exciting game of the week end and what is going to happen next..........!! Even Wales have a chance now in Paris next week

Thoroughly deserved Italian victory from one who was certain this was a 30 point win for the French!!

The other 6N teams have to be worried about going there now.....

thought France by 15. As the commentators are saying, France played as a team of individuals. Think all teams expect a tough game there, England were lucky last time in Italy.

anyways, Forza Italia!

Unbelievable, but a deserved win for the Italians. The French players looked like they did not even care, they did not seem to be in any kind of hurry in the last 20 min or so. Awesome victory for Italy in front of all those former national team players. What a game!

For some reason, the French always seem to choose a head coach that wastes the huge talent pool at his disposal with bizarre choices, uses players out of position, fails to motivate the squad, etc.

Most entertaining match of the weekend for sure! Man, those last 5 minutes were so intense!

Today's France's backline was absolutely dead. Machenaud was slow and selfish, he broke once and went for a try line instead of passing ball. Also, Hughet is not full-back. Fofana is wasted on wing whereas two corpses are in midfield named as Fritz and Mermoz. Pathetic team selection from PSA.

Does that make Italy ahead of Wales now in the World Ranks? Upto 9 from 10.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a start. I've got my tickets for Italy vs Wales in 3 weeks and i tell you if we beat Scotland next week we could be looking at 3 in a row :D

Italy to win the 6 Nations 2013. I'm calling it here.

Italy to win the 6 Nations 2013. I'm calling it here.

Bit to far but definitely possible, they can win all their home games they've shown that today. On this weekend they can beat Scotland in Murrayfield, however beating england at twickers will be a step to far I feel.

why. the fk....do these things happen to us ?...........
I'm far too disgusted to even make any sort of comment on the match.

well...
Such a beautiful try with Fall punctuating there in the first half, and then NOOOOOOOTHING from the backs in the second. Thank God for Michalak. Bastareaud came in like at the 78th minute......why can't we use our guys properly, our we the only nation that complains about our coach and selection EVERY YEAR ?...

Haha, great win Italy. Don't know what France were up to - just didn't look like they wanted to be there. My first question was why Nyanga wasn't in the squad - now I'm wondering if any of the French turned up to the game.

What a game, well done Italy, I hope this spurs the Italian public to really get behind the team and build for the future.

Grand slam decider in Rome the last day of the season? :p

Great result for Italy. Hopefully they can keep playing like that the whole competition. Thought the French backs were poor today, didn't seem very fired up for it.