• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland Squad

The irony is Jack Crowley will come in, win the RWC right up until the 79th minute of the final where we give token runs to all our subs.
And in that 1 minute the media will hail Mr City Jet as the greatest messiah and best 10 ever.

Genuinely bizarre that it can take that long - I mean the beaks have surely had access to all the laws and regulations in the build up so not like they need to talk through the intricacies.

Listen to statements from all involved parties,
See how it applies to the laws and previous incidents,
Dole out the punishment
Back home in time for lunch in front of Bargain Hunt

Bet sexton forgot to bring cookies.

I mean what he is alleged to say is a red card offense so a 1-2 game suspension should be simple enough.

Minty fresh

Has POM developed a bit of a belly? That shirt looks like a 60's footbal rip off, with a particularly shite
shade of green. It's the only shirt I think I've ever seen that would be improved by a sponsors logo. 🤮

Has POM developed a bit of a belly? That shirt looks like a 60's footbal rip off, with a particularly shite
shade of green. It's the only shirt I think I've ever seen that would be improved by a sponsors logo. 🤮
It literally makes everyone look a bit fat, like how?3659116_2_articlesmall_ireland_20jersey_202_1_.jpg

If this was even remotely a banger I'd have bought it to wear to the matches

Have heard a 3 month ban is on the table but was contested. Have a feeling any ban will be appealed unless it a token ban

Johnny has summoned an army of ghosts (Reggie Corrigan, Victor Costello and Malcolm O'Kelly), won a battle at the gates of Lausanne and has taken his rightful seat as the king of middle EPCR.

More to follow.

Latest posts