• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the game! ppl

<

I dunno but i kinda agree with jimmy...if a game comes out with such an obvious flaw im sure everyone will notice it within an hour..its not like he wrecked the game for anyone..

Besides why type spoiler when everyone is posting game play vids where you can actually see them exploit the diagonal runs...

I think your just furstrated that ea did so many good things and still managed to leave a big game play bug...welcome to EA, they do this to madden every year.

Originally posted by Padz+Mar 9 2005, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Padz @ Mar 9 2005, 05:49 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Mar 9 2005, 06:24 PM
This may have already been asked but if any1 nos can they tell me if u can be penalised for dangerous tackles.
i havent seen a penalty for a dangerous tackles yet and i dont think you can get penalised. I've done spear tackles which lifts the players up and smash him face first into the ground and didnt get penalised
<
[/b]
i like dived at this dude and he fully like flipped in the air and i got penalised so....
<

Originally posted by xxfavrexx@Mar 9 2005, 09:12 PM
I dunno but i kinda agree with jimmy...if a game comes out with such an obvious flaw im sure everyone will notice it within an hour..its not like he wrecked the game for anyone..

Besides why type spoiler when everyone is posting game play vids where you can actually see them exploit the diagonal runs...

I think your just furstrated that ea did so many good things and still managed to leave a big game play bug...welcome to EA, they do this to madden every year.
Thank you, finally someone who can see some sense

honestly the tactic cant be that noticeable because im regularly winning games comfortably and i didnt notice that i was even doing a tactic.

Originally posted by maddog79+Mar 9 2005, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog79 @ Mar 9 2005, 09:16 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Padz@Mar 9 2005, 05:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Mar 9 2005, 06:24 PM
This may have already been asked but if any1 nos can they tell me if u can be penalised for dangerous tackles.

i havent seen a penalty for a dangerous tackles yet and i dont think you can get penalised. I've done spear tackles which lifts the players up and smash him face first into the ground and didnt get penalised
<
i like dived at this dude and he fully like flipped in the air and i got penalised so....
<
[/b]
lol really? I've been tackling players mid air and they land head first and its play on
<

Guys I don`t know why you are still discussing the flaw on game play there is a spoiler thread to discuss this in until your hearts content. I am with CA on this one.

Originally posted by TheBokke@Mar 9 2005, 10:43 PM
Guys I don`t know why you are still discussing the flaw on game play there is a spoiler thread to discuss this in until your hearts content. I am with CA on this one.
Fair enough, I won't talk about it here....

Originally posted by getofmeland+Mar 9 2005, 11:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Mar 9 2005, 11:10 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mickyb
@Mar 8 2005, 08:35 PM
What format did you get it on? and are you going to twickenham on april the 16th??
I got on PC, I found a copy on *REMOVED*py.com and decided to give it ago because I couldnt wait any longer for the game, BUT I will be BUYING the game as I have it Pre-Ordered with Gamestation, on PS2, but downloading it has only strengthened my need to get it on PS2....

I dont know yet, I am so tempted to go, as we will win the Powergen Cup, Leeds should be an easy win. I am just trying to persuade someone to go with me... [/b]
Lads, there will be plenty of us there. We're going to have to make up the crowd, as the Bath fans on this forum would probably out number all the people who watched leeds on sunday.

Good to see All Black Jerome Kaino not being able to be picked for the All Blacks
<

Nice research HB

I picked up the game this morning in Xtravision in Artane in Dublin. PC Version, can't play it til the weekend tho'. Busy, busy busy
<

Latest posts