• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the game! ppl

Originally posted by shaneward2005+Mar 9 2005, 01:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaneward2005 @ Mar 9 2005, 01:04 AM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 9 2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by shaneward2005@Mar 9 2005, 12:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Mar 9 2005, 12:50 AM
i find the tackling very good,and well animated but at this moment im finding it very hard to actually tackle.
my best moment though was england had pinned me back in my twenty two they worked the blindside and had an overlap,tindall slipped the ball to lewsey,i then with tuqiri sprinted back and slammed him into touch inches from the try line. The tackling is good.very good,i think the games great,and i cant wait till i get the full game now.

yep u miss the odd few tackles! like the players tink there superman!

jus made a gr8 video worth the watch for the gr8 english defence and then the bit of bad luck they get!

comin soon!
<

Shane, can you check if you can play as the host nations on the lions tour?

Cheers.
nope all games are on australian soil! [/b]
No, I meant can I play as the host nation? So can I have the lions tour Australia and be all the provincial Australian teams and try and give the lions their worst tour ever?
<

Originally posted by mickyb@Mar 8 2005, 08:35 PM
What format did you get it on? and are you going to twickenham on april the 16th??
I got on PC, I found a copy on *REMOVED*py.com and decided to give it ago because I couldnt wait any longer for the game, BUT I will be BUYING the game as I have it Pre-Ordered with Gamestation, on PS2, but downloading it has only strengthened my need to get it on PS2....

I dont know yet, I am so tempted to go, as we will win the Powergen Cup, Leeds should be an easy win. I am just trying to persuade someone to go with me...

Hi i got the game yesterday in Singapore at the Funan center.
its on PC.
Its fantastic but can anybody tell me how to sdoo those backline moves with a games controller to PC? the numbers never pop up above my players, really frustrating

Just Wondering...

If you play the Super 12 for instance, Does your players actually get tired if you play them in consecutive matches?

Does this fatique play a part in the players performance?

Is there anyway to remove these particular comments of Jimmys from unspoiled threads?

Sorry to bother you shane (or anyone) As I believe this may have been previously asked...

Can you get intercepts? Say a skip pass is lofted wide and you're running through can you catch it or will it go past you like rugby 2004?

Cheers

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 9 2005, 05:56 PM
Is there anyway to remove these particular comments of Jimmys from unspoiled threads?
<

I went back to the previous page to see what the hell you were talking about.

Big, mistake.
<

Yes, you can intercept but its not easy to do as usually the ai is smart enough to keep running if your hovering on the next player down the line. Ive only copped one intercept the whole time ive played it and that was when i was backed up on my own goal line and ran early and got lucky from a pass from the ruck.

This may have already been asked but if any1 nos can they tell me if u can be penalised for dangerous tackles.

Aparently not...
Thank goodness!

Otherwise Butch James would have had a hard time on the game!
<

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 9 2005, 06:24 PM
This may have already been asked but if any1 nos can they tell me if u can be penalised for dangerous tackles.
i havent seen a penalty for a dangerous tackles yet and i dont think you can get penalised. I've done spear tackles which lifts the players up and smash him face first into the ground and didnt get penalised
<

Aparently there can be fights aswell!!!
Although it's cut scenes!
But never the less!
Sounds great!

Originally posted by Springbok@Mar 9 2005, 06:51 PM
Aparently there can be fights aswell!!!
Although it's cut scenes!
But never the less!
Sounds great!
lol yeh, it often happens when u try do a driving tackle on a flyhalf after he kicks the ball

CAN I SEE A PLAYER PIK OF MAA NONU, JERRY COLLINS AND RODNEY SOÃ"IOALO PLEZZZZZZZZZZ LIKE THE CAUCAU 1 THAT PIKS AWESOME

Originally posted by hurricane13@Mar 9 2005, 08:18 PM
CAN I SEE A PLAYER PIK OF MAA NONU, JERRY COLLINS AND RODNEY SOÃ"IOALO PLEZZZZZZZZZZ LIKE THE CAUCAU 1 THAT PIKS AWESOME
where is that pick?

Latest posts