• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v Ireland

Forward pass on that try but I won't complain about barnes not seeing forward passes. Great Irish try

This has probably been talked to death but...WHAT THE HELL WAS FLANNERY THINKING IN THE FIRST HALF?! :eek:

So lucky not to have been binned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 13 2010, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This has probably been talked to death but...WHAT THE HELL WAS FLANNERY THINKING IN THE FIRST HALF?! :eek:

So lucky not to have been binned.[/b]

He'll probably be cited for that, he should be. Palisson got injured because of that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Feb 13 2010, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He'll probably be cited for that, he should be. Palisson got injured because of that[/b]

:eek:

*speaks into cuff*

Red lion to drunk stag! Red lion to drunk stag! Paging the Munster army of truth to the thread, PAGING THE MUNSTER ARMY OF TRETH TO THE THREAD!

I'll be optimistic about Ireland. They still have what it takes, but slow ball is suicide.

Main news is that France have found a new level, and I think it's down to Basta - he changes the equation in midfield and adds alot of options that we haven't seen from France in the Jauzion years. It also helps to have Harinord on top form - MOM for me. Excellent. Looking forward to France powering on through 2011.

p.s. Flannery had a brain fart - should have gone to the bin. No argument. But at least he doesn't wear pink panties like Swareski!

Gah,

What really gets me is we didn't play that badly, France were just incredible. f***.

DO NOT GO AND LOSE TO ENGLAND AFTER A PERFORMANCE LIKE THAT FRANCE

For Ireland;

15- Kearney was fine when he was on, Earls wasn't up to the job
14- Bowe have a good game
13- A quiet game by his standards. due to Basteraud
12- Darcy was excellent all day, pity he had to move to wing
11- Looked ok at wing, uncomfortable at full back
10- ROG was only ok, Defence let him down surprise surprise
9- Tackled his balls off, decision making not great, poor box kicks
8- Heaslip was good. No Harinodiquay
7- Good Game
6- played excellet all day. Was a big lose when he went off for the card
5- POC was good, Lineout was v.good
4- Same
3- Scrum got better when he went off,
2- decent, but seriously what a scumbag, gone for the next day
1- He was fine-

As for the rest, thought p.wallace wasn't great, Court was good, the rest were on when the game was lost.

Congrats to France, mighty performance

France looked fantastic today, except in lineouts.
O'gara had a shocker. Couldn't even slow Trinh-Duc down, and his passing was all over the place. There's no excuse in my mind for keeping him on as long as they did at the cost of Sexton.
O'Driscoll will not want to examine this game too closely I think. Not one of his best.
Also, I would expect a lengthy ban for Flannery. No idea what he was thinking when he decided to kick someone that viciously.

Latest posts