• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France V Ireland tickets

K

Kramer

Anyone know if/when tickets for France V Ireland will be released to the general public?
I have signed up for an alert from ticketnet.fr but still no word...
Thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kramer @ Jan 4 2010, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anyone know if/when tickets for France V Ireland will be released to the general public?
I have signed up for an alert from ticketnet.fr but still no word...
Thanks[/b]

I'm in the same position with England Tickets - Booked Eurostar for 3 of us including my 13 yr old son, and tickets don't seem to be getting released - all a bit close for comfort!!

Lads regarding the Irish allocation for away matches all these tickets have been distributed through clubs and are close to being sold out as weekend in Paris coincides with Valentines. But I am sure tickets will eventually come to light and have ye all tried French Union site if you speak french it'll help but ring 0892 694 892 they seem to have some but need someone fluent in french to talk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Jan 10 2010, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lads regarding the Irish allocation for away matches all these tickets have been distributed through clubs and are close to being sold out as weekend in Paris coincides with Valentines. But I am sure tickets will eventually come to light and have ye all tried French Union site if you speak french it'll help but ring 0892 694 892 they seem to have some but need someone fluent in french to talk[/b]

But when the tickets become available to the French public, are you not able to pick up tickets then through ticketnet.fr?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PAULRYMAN @ Jan 10 2010, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Jan 10 2010, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lads regarding the Irish allocation for away matches all these tickets have been distributed through clubs and are close to being sold out as weekend in Paris coincides with Valentines. But I am sure tickets will eventually come to light and have ye all tried French Union site if you speak french it'll help but ring 0892 694 892 they seem to have some but need someone fluent in french to talk[/b]

But when the tickets become available to the French public, are you not able to pick up tickets then through ticketnet.fr?
[/b][/quote]
To be honest I not fully sure but was looking on the site n have basic french but it seems they taking orders for them at moment

Cheers, just logged on to the French RFU site and tickets are being released for France V Ireland on Wednesday at 10am local time.
Here's hoping.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kramer @ Jan 11 2010, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Cheers, just logged on to the French RFU site and tickets are being released for France V Ireland on Wednesday at 10am local time.
Here's hoping.....[/b]

Any Luck? I had a look this morning and there were server errors or it wouldn't allow you to go onto the site at all. We even called up and they said they were only on Sale over the Internet.

Now quite worried about being able to get the England Tickets - They havn't even announced an On Sale date yet!

:(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PAULRYMAN @ Jan 13 2010, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Any Luck? I had a look this morning and there were server errors or it wouldn't allow you to go onto the site at all. We even called up and they said they were only on Sale over the Internet.

Now quite worried about being able to get the England Tickets - They havn't even announced an On Sale date yet!

:([/b]

No joy, tried along with a couple of friends over the course of the morning and timed out most of the time. The odd occassion that I did manage to get in there were no tickets available, will have to keep an eye out elsewhere.

Woo hoo, club has come up with a couple of tickets for me.....Bonjour monsieur B)

Latest posts