• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

I was a little bit impetuous with my transfers this week, and made them a little too early - I got stuck with both Matt Todd and Kaino in my loose trio, so i'm playing with 14 men this week

Craaaaaap!!!! I picked Thompson as my Captain, and White got a yellow card!!! Argh :mad::mad::mad:

Get rid of Jamie McIntosh for consistently getting very low or negative points, then the next week he gets 52

Just my bloody luck!

Edit: Actually, I think he only got 26 but Griquas chiefs had him as captain

(Snigger) :D

Serioulsy though, I still think it will be too close to call this round.

Haha, I thought you might like that ;) luckily Thompson made 19 Tackles so his score is looking a bit more respectable... This guy is a MACHINE!!! he's made 88 tackles so far this season... more than any other player this season and he's only missed 4!!! That is incredible

Now i just have to hope that O'Connor has a shocker!!! hehe

Wohooo!! My best score so far...Should have used my wildcard wayyyy earlier...

Quade Cooper+Gits+Ioane+Poki: lots of points...

Looks like i might of just about pipped my match, havn't won for ages, maybe things are going to start to turn around. I think i made the mistake of buying expensive players and not form players.
Starting to cotton on now though. :)

Wohooo!! My best score so far...Should have used my wildcard wayyyy earlier...

Quade Cooper+Gits+Ioane+Poki: lots of points...

Yeah, well done. And I have to face you next up *gulp*.

Didn't have a bad round per se but I keep on having crappy luck/skill with picking captains; this week I thought Jared Payne might have some luck against a shuffled Cheetahs backline but no, he ends up one of my worst performers LOL.

Woohoo!
Won 365 - 218 and that's with CJ VdL not playing, and Victor Matfield only getting 2pts (the useless sack of... :p )

Yep, I think I might have sneaked a win despite only having 14 players - thanks for the game Willekrugertuin

420 pts in the end, amazing. Gonna ba an interesting match StormersXV...

Oh, pretty close... Nice win :)

Not me i got smoked by Darwin lol, no wait i got trampled on,got ripped my heart out then smoked......Watch out who got me this week i'll be using my wildcard unlimited transfers:)

Yeah, I'm hopeless at picking my captains :D Haha, if you'd had Messam it would've been alot more one sided...

Right, who is Cleats Align??? You're going down! :mad: lol

Made a huge error already, Transferred SBW and carter in way too early. So i have had to waste a transfer replacing carter

Changes
Transfers

SBW in for Ranger
McIntosh in for Woodcock
O'connor in for Carter (who was in for Cipriani)

Subs

Gear out, Poki In (gunna free up some cash, and gear in the next round)
Messam out, Strauss In.

Looking forward to a good match KhatreEsa Dragons, who ever you may be :D

Okay, Charles. I'm ready for you.

Was holding out to see if Stephen Moore might not be named for the Brumbies by some miracle but I got able replacement (could have done with that 1 extra transfer to get rid of the dead wood in the inside centers) so i think its gonna be a cracker!

I was a bit relieved to see that Carter wasn't playing this week, I subbed him out last week but with so many teams on a bye there was no way i could sub him back in...