• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

OK thanks. I got a little worried seeing the other stormers' had their points estimated.

2pts ahead of Vuvuzelas, with three players playing today

Had two players in my team who didn't even play (a Hurricane who I couldn't switch out, and a Lions backrow who didn't play) - hopefully I can hang on (and Robbie Fruean scores a hat trick...)

Sitting on 244 points at the moment with 6 players to go hoping to crack 300 this week and pick up a win.

meh, I'm just gonna leave this alone, I had my best round when I didn't touch anything...Or go for a wildcard and copy the best team of the league...This is depressing...

I think i might have taken the game on the back of making Dan Carter my Captain ... thanks for the game Biggest Boss - it came down to the last game

387 points and I had Pat Lambie and Guthro Steenkamp who didn't play. Back to winning ways in style beat southern strike by 40 points.
When are lambie and Steenkamp back.

Got smashed by Vuvuzelas in this last round :(
Was leading up until todays match, when he had SBW and Carter who both got a ton of points, I had Freuan and Franks who got 19 between them =/

Got smashed by Vuvuzelas in this last round :(
Was leading up until todays match, when he had SBW and Carter who both got a ton of points, I had Freuan and Franks who got 19 between them =/

Not over yet as everything isn't tallied yet.

I'm trailing by 10 but hoping that tackles made/missed will edge it in my favour. Gonna be very tight but I doubt I'll make it. Good game Underachievers.

Just had a quick peek at next weeks draw... Crusaders have the bye, and I have 4 on my team! Could be a very bad week :eek:

Argh... looks like I've lost this round... knew I should have picked Carter as my captain rather than Mealamu!

Argh... looks like I've lost this round... knew I should have picked Carter as my captain rather than Mealamu!

Yep, Dan Carter really saved me this week ... currently scoring 134 as my captain :D

Whats wrong with their scoring?

It says Jean De Villiers played 28 minutes and got -2 points. When he scored a try in the 35th minute and i'm pretty sure he played the whole game.

WHO IS SH Trojans??? So far our points have been very close so it should be a nail biting round...

WHO IS SH Trojans??? So far our points have been very close so it should be a nail biting round...

That will be me my friend, this round should be interesting as we both have a lot of chages to make due to the saders being on a bye. Good luck!

Got my side sorted out for the weekend - even managed to fit 3 Highlanders into it! A lot more confident this weekend as I have Adam Thomson back in my team, so I know who I'm going to have as my captain....

Got my side sorted out for the weekend - even managed to fit 3 Highlanders into it! A lot more confident this weekend as I have Adam Thomson back in my team, so I know who I'm going to have as my captain....

I got you this weekend,i went for Adam Thompson,Hosea Gear,Matt Giteau for my 3 picks.

Latest posts