• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

Better round for me... would have been even better if I'd picked SBW rather than Maitland as I was originally planning to...

The big issue for me this round is who I'm going to pick as captain - Thomson has been really good for me (lowest score of 28), but I'm not sure to go with now the Highlanders have the bye.

Better round for me... would have been even better if I'd picked SBW rather than Maitland as I was originally planning to...

The big issue for me this round is who I'm going to pick as captain - Thomson has been really good for me (lowest score of 28), but I'm not sure to go with now the Highlanders have the bye.

Yeah, I've been horrible when picking captains to date and don't have the guts to go for a forward LOL. I'm definately going to get SBW soon but will wait for the Crusaders to come back off the bye as I allready have Fruean as an affordable outback and don't want to waste two transfers buying SBW and then selling one of 2 Crusades outbacks on the bye the next week.

Pity SBW isnt listed as an inside back as I find picking a reliable set of inside backs quite difficult.

Pretty happy with my forwards as is but am itching to sell off Beale and Mitchell who have really been underperforming the last two games (and as my captains for 1 game each LOL). Just scared I'm going to kick myself because they are bound to bounce back IMO.

This is a great site mate. I use it every week now to check the match previews.

p.s. What's the code to join TRF league?

Its a head-to-head league with predetermined match ups so I don't know if you can join. Maybe in the place of 'Mr Average' which is a space filler as we have 29 guys in the league? I wouldn't know who to approach. Probably the web master.

Woo!!! First time I reach 300 pts!! Ironically, I haven't even touched the thing for this round, as I was fleeing the nuclear **** up...

Makes you think...

Its a head-to-head league with predetermined match ups so I don't know if you can join. Maybe in the place of 'Mr Average' which is a space filler as we have 29 guys in the league? I wouldn't know who to approach. Probably the web master.

Oh true, thought it was a normal league. All good.

I need help in picking another Outback as both Lambie and Pat McCabe are injured and one will have to be benched and the other transfered as I have only 1 transfer left. Other than that I have the underperforming Drew Mitchell who I am forced to give one more go now and Robbie Freuan. Had Kade Poki earlier who is also out injured.
The options;

1 SBW - 1st choice but with the Crusaders bye coming up and the fact I allready have Fruean means I waste 2 transfers. The same applies for Sean Maitland and Dagg and I'd rather go for SBW.

2 Sitiveni Sivivatu - a good choice but VERY expensive

3 Jared Payne - has been a consistent performer but doesn't get me excited LOL

4 Literally roll the dice WRT the above 3 options

Please make a suggestion, guys!

Jared Payne. No flashy stuff but no brain farts either, very reliable player I think.

I need help in picking another Outback as both Lambie and Pat McCabe are injured and one will have to be benched and the other transfered as I have only 1 transfer left. Other than that I have the underperforming Drew Mitchell who I am forced to give one more go now and Robbie Freuan. Had Kade Poki earlier who is also out injured.
The options;

1 SBW - 1st choice but with the Crusaders bye coming up and the fact I allready have Fruean means I waste 2 transfers. The same applies for Sean Maitland and Dagg and I'd rather go for SBW.

2 Sitiveni Sivivatu - a good choice but VERY expensive

3 Jared Payne - has been a consistent performer but doesn't get me excited LOL

4 Literally roll the dice WRT the above 3 options

Please make a suggestion, guys!

I swapped Lambie for SBW for my team.Go for SBW or Payne.I put SBW,Victor Vito and Derick Minnie for my team.I have the big 3 Ma'a Nonu,Kurtley Beale AND Drew Mitchell who haven't preformed but im hoping for big things for Ma'a vs the Rebels and Mitchell and Beale to fire against the Brumbies please:)

The Waratahs have delayed naming their team to right before KO as Drew Mitchell is struggling with a hamstring problem. So I changed him with minutes to space with Cory Jane, just hope I made the right call?

Can't believe the game Campbell had for the Rebels wghile he's on my bench T_T; 50 points allready without tackles made counted yet!!

Can't believe the game Campbell had for the Rebels wghile he's on my bench T_T; 50 points allready without tackles made counted yet!!

I hate it when that happens. I have Nick Phipps on my bench this round and he got 40 points - I'm hoping either Genia gets injured before the game so Phipps get automatically subbed in (or Genia has a blinder)......

EDIT: oh well, Genia has had a blinder, so I'm happy ;)

Last edited:
Man, some really low scores from some really expensive players!!! With 4 Crusaders to play i might be lucky to scrape past 300 this round...

Who is Rabid. I'm not sure if your actually playing or not but i'm glad that i had you this week... Your 'automatic subs' will more than double your score :p

I have a narrow lead over "Biggest Boss"going into the last match, but I suspect that when they actually catch up with the scoring, I might not be leading at all ... we've both got a few different players in play, so it should be a good finish :)

Latest posts