• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum goes to transition page after each post

OK, THIS IS IT !!!
I AM OFFICIALLY GOING ON A REP-STRIKE (Oh....that's right...) UNTIL THIS IS PERMANENTLY RESOLVED !!!
RARRRR !!!! ..............RAAAAAAAARRRR !!!

Can anyone confirm if this is still happening? I just made a post and also a quick reply and both acted as they did before? Also I can't see any errors on the search page

Still to me and Im still getting the random double post issue

Also please tell me exactly which forums you get the double post issue in, it's likely to vary between sections.

You can't provide too much information in these situations to be honest.

Theres no pattern to it, it happens occasionally and I cant tell its happened until after. Thats about as much I can explain

I have not had the double post issue once. Using safari on a tablet if it helps.

yeah uh guys....can anyone help with this ??....it really is a pain...stiiiiiilll ! :p

P.S.: happens every single time, and I still use Mozilla Firefox.

Happens every time I post on the international matches board.

EDIT: Also happened when I posted here.

The forum transition - every single time I post
The double posting - look at the instances where Ive had to delete, like I said, theres no pattern to where it does it and I cant believe its a certain sub forum causing it

The double posting - look at the instances where Ive had to delete, like I said, theres no pattern to where it does it and I cant believe its a certain sub forum causing it

Gotta love that irony

Gotta love that irony

I've had it srike me pretty much anywhere, though nowhere near as frequently as Iain. I mostly visit the forum on IE as browser.

I cant believe its a certain sub forum causing it

With all due respect, there can be a sub-forum cause for this which is why I asked you - telling me to go and find where it's happened isn't exactly helpful. Please also supply the browser you are using and the operating system. As I've been trying to get across - you can't provide too much information when it comes to this. Obviously from your double post above we can see it's happening in this sub-forum, where else does it happen? Are you using Quick Reply when it happens? Does it just happen on quick reply or on go advanced too? Etc. etc. - details please.

Latest posts