Forum goes to transition page after each post

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
...if that's described correctly ?

Every post we'll make now, the forum takes us to this page that says "page is loading" or smt and we have an option to click that button to make it go faster...
It's really super annoying as hell tbh...and it's after EAAAACH.........POSTTT.....

is there any way we can get RID OF IT NOW !!! NNOWWWW !!!!

Oh ffs, it's going to happen to me right now as I click "Submit New Thread" !!......:cryy:

EDIT: no it didn't...

Not seen this yet, but will feed back...

EDIT - It just happened to me...

Always happening to me too and just tried to post a message and had to do it three times before it would go thorugh.....when hit save it just disappeared?

I think it's a ruse from the mods/admins. They're tired of some of our shytty posts and want us gone but are too ethical to just throw us out. So they've put together a witty system: survival of the fittest.
Eventually some of us tire out, and post less and less, and it filters the forum from toxic, useless replies. And eventually only the strong remain...

You see, admins are a cunning breed..

I think it's a ruse from the mods/admins. They're tired of some of my shytty posts and want me gone but are too ethical to just throw me out. So they've put together a witty system: survival of the fittest.
Eventually I will tire out, and post less and less, and it filters the forum from toxic, useless replies. And eventually only the good remain...

You see, admins are a cunning breed..

There, I fixed it

seriously though, it would be really nice if we could actually stay on the very page we've posted on....pleaaaaaase have a look at it ??......this could linger on for weeeeeeeeeks...

Admin are aware or this and looking into it. Any other issues please let us know, screenshots are helpful if you encounter any error messages.

Also, let us know what browser you encounter these errors in. Thanks!

i hate it when everytime i post a quick reply it has a annoying message afterwards i just want a post something like i dont need it everytime i post something please can you do something about it

Admin are aware or this and looking into it. Any other issues please let us know, screenshots are helpful if you encounter any error messages.

Also, let us know what browser you encounter these errors in. Thanks!

really ?...okay. I thought absolutely everybody in the universe was experiencing this on TRF...
Okay, here's a screenshot (and I'm using Firefox 24 on Windows):

errrr...didn't appear. Okay, is it not possible to upload a pic from one's computer ?...I'll try uploading it on tinypic and I'll put the URL:
okay that didn't work either, I got some gibberish error message there.... :p

ANYWAYS:
the page I get whenever I post a reply somewhere is this:
some bullsht in the background but mainly "Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."
"Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you
" button.

Last edited:
We are all getting the page after a post, but if there are some more specific issues not affecting everybody.

Buncha friggin' whiners...

Edit: When editing I get a page that reads:

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../editpost.php on line 323

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../editpost.php on line 327

Sometimes it appears in black on the blue post confirmation page. Otherwise, it's black letters on a white screen that appears for a split second just before the confirmation page.

das

Last edited:
I'm going to neg rep Draggs every day until this situation is resolved.

We are all getting the page after a post, but if there are some more specific issues not affecting everybody.

I'm trying to experiment to see if I can bring up the pages in question (I've been getting them, too).

EDIT: When I quote a post like above, I get this:

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389

das

PS: I'm using Google Chrome.

Last edited:
I'm trying to experiment to see if I can bring up the pages in question (I've been getting them, too).

EDIT: When I quote a post like above, I get this:

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389

das

PS: I'm using Google Chrome.

Yeah, I've got that a few times, but not every time. At one point I had a good 50 lines of the same/similar warning messages, with the forum appearing beneath. Also using Chrome.

The 'Thank you for posting' message is likely something to do with the forum software because one of the other forums I use has it as well.

We are looking for food testers, fletchers, court jester's and dungeon masters at the moment. Send me your application via PM.

:D I'll be the jester. Sign me up !

Etymological side note: "fletcher" (the man who made arrows) obviously comes from the french word "fleche" (arrow)...while the English didn't keep the word "fleche" and used their own 'arrow' (just looked it up: arewe, arwe, from Old Norse).

Yeah, I've got that a few times, but not every time. At one point I had a good 50 lines of the same/similar warning messages, with the forum appearing beneath. Also using Chrome.

The 'Thank you for posting' message is likely something to do with the forum software because one of the other forums I use has it as well.

Ah, good to know....this "Thank you for posting !" phrase is getting soooo annoying....like, you're welcome ! YOU'RE WELCOME !!!!

P.S.: alright, heeeeeere we go again with the blue screen.....

Last edited:

Latest posts