• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First Trailer for RWC 2011 - NOW LIVE!

Cue the "you haven't played it so how can you judge it" comments...
These hypothetical people have a hypothetical point

You can't say it's "clearly and obviously" anything until you've played it
You could say it POTENTIALLY is or APPEARS TO BE, but you can't definitively say it's anything yet

These hypothetical people have a hypothetical point

You can't say it's "clearly and obviously" anything until you've played it
You could say it POTENTIALLY is or APPEARS TO BE, but you can't definitively say it's anything yet

Given the animations are exactly the same (stated by the HB dudes) and all they tweaked was rucks and gave a few extra running options around the rucks, how can it not be an updated/improved version? Isn't the stuff I just mentioned a definition of updating and improving? Seriously can you really be that blinkered?

When the demo comes out and people start saying it's 08 rehashed, what are the comments from mods going to be? "you can't comment until you play the final product"

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?20173-Sidhe-s-Rugby-Challenge&p=422854#post422854
;)

Given the animations are exactly the same (stated by the HB dudes) and all they tweaked was rucks and gave a few extra running options around the rucks, how can it not be an updated/improved version? Isn't the stuff I just mentioned a definition of updating and improving? Seriously can you really be that blinkered?

When the demo comes out and people start saying it's 08 rehashed, what are the comments from mods going to be? "you can't comment until you play the final product"
No, they'll be "OK" - Once you've played it then you're able to make a proper opinion on it! I haven't seen the new Sherlock Holmes film, but the trailer looks rubbish compared to the first, however I'm not saying the film is clearly and obviously rubbish, because I've not seen it yet!
I'm undecided on RWC11 because I haven't played it yet - this will change on Wednesday, mind, so we'll see then :lol:

Last edited:
I don't mind the trailer actually, amazed to see the amount of negativity here!

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?20173-Sidhe-s-Rugby-Challenge&p=422854#post422854
;)

No, they'll be "OK" - Once you've played it then you're able to make a proper opinion on it! I haven't seen the new Sherlock Holmes film, but the trailer looks rubbish compared to the first, however I'm not saying the film is clearly and obviously rubbish, because I've not seen it yet!
I'm undecided on RWC11 because I haven't played it yet - this will change on Wednesday, mind, so we'll see then :lol:

Why will it change on wednesday is something special happening on wednesday ?

im too scared to write anything negative on their forum.lol. Their new RC gameplay vid looks alright but theres plenty of things which could be picked at. Neither of these games will be perfect but both have got plenty of positives. Cant wait for the demo release, RWC i think/hope is gonna play really well.

im too scared to write anything negative on their forum.lol.

Why? People freely make negative comments frequently on our forums.

Their new RC gameplay vid looks alright but theres plenty of things which could be picked at. Neither of these games will be perfect but both have got plenty of positives. Cant wait for the demo release, RWC i think/hope is gonna play really well.

We welcome feedback. Feel free to nitpick, either here or on our forums.

too scared to write anything = nothing constructive to say :p . Looks great for the first attempt at a rugby game on ps3/360. Now to wait for RWC gameplay video. Although why would they release one when the games out on demo in a week yyaaaaaayyyyy.

im too scared to write anything negative on their forum.lol. Their new RC gameplay vid looks alright but theres plenty of things which could be picked at. Neither of these games will be perfect but both have got plenty of positives. Cant wait for the demo release, RWC i think/hope is gonna play really well.

Totally agree with Marios response. Still, I do understand that some of the Sidhe forum members are starting to get really down on anyone who doesn't like some aspects of the game. Hasn't been like that much over there at all until the recent trailers. It's only a few though.

Still, Mario and Milla do a fantastic job of moderating such things, so there should be no concern with posting there. I do and generally don't get too much trouble. :D

Has Anyone else seen the RC gameplay trailer? Jonah Lomu gameplay+awesome graphics=Sammie happy!

Going from some comments by the England Squad.... and some pics of them playing the game (hopefully more can be put up), the trailer didnt do the game justice. I really wanna see those gameplay additions.

Latest posts