• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rc gameplay v rwc 2011 gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a point though... would be nice to keep a decent standard of english on the forums, and it is slightly painful for me to read that. Fancy typing in normal english from now on?You're also heading down a decent path to getting banned...
Honestly when d demo comes out I won't b comin bac to dis site again unless deres a new game comin out. If u saw dat Canadians last post about me bein special I think I had a right to come bac and insult him. At least I'm not swearing.

Honestly when d demo comes out I won't b comin bac to dis site again unless deres a new game comin out. If u saw dat Canadians last post about me bein special I think I had a right to come bac and insult him. At least I'm not swearing.

Not really. You've been chucking insults left right and centre in this thread, and you didn't exactly insult him. More tried (poorly) to insult the entire nation.

i hav grammar ......That is the single best post I have ever seen in my life.....ever...

grammar1.jpeg

Not really. You've been chucking insults left right and centre in this thread, and you didn't exactly insult him. More tried (poorly) to insult the entire nation.
Its not like I'm starting arguments. I'm just responding to derivative terms intended for me which I found hurtful and unnecessary. That's English for u

Praise the lord.

Its not like I'm starting arguments. I'm just responding to derivative terms intended for me which I found hurtful and unnecessary. That's English for u

Actually you were the first to throw said 'derivative' terms with your post about the apparently primitive nature of people from Fermanagh, after it was pointed out that your typing is just a bit awful.

4 things to say about Canada: Ignorant (very pleasant people actually) Terrible at hockey (best in the world actually) Jamie Cudmore (scumbag) (true) Never visiting(they are lucky).

Here lad..grow a set and go to bed.

Here lad..grow a set and go to bed.
Here u get out of ur moms basement (oh sorry u can only afford stables in wexford) and do something with ur life instead of sitting at ur computer screen getting a heart attack from ur 200 pounds of fat and ur anger with getting in an argument with a stubborn 13 year old.

Here u get out of ur moms basement (oh sorry u can only afford stables in wexford) and do something with ur life instead of sitting at ur computer screen getting a heart attack from ur 200 pounds of fat and ur anger with getting in an argument with a stubborn 13 year old.

36.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts