• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First Rugby League 2 movie to hit the web

Originally posted by sanzar+Jun 23 2005, 11:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jun 23 2005, 11:25 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Jun 20 2005, 08:06 PM

Why would anyone support NSW - they have better players and are wankers (no offence) - but you know what I mean...Anasta and gay boys like that etc....Of course as underdogs , NZ will back Queensland for the most part.
Isn't that the same reason most of NZ hate Aukland in the S12 though
<
? It's pretty much what my kiwi mates say (none are from aukland, and they all hate you guys) I thought you'd sympathise
<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jun 20 2005, 08:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jun 20 2005, 08:06 PM)</div>
I support Queensland because they use the might of their hearts to overcome insurmountable odds and prevail...even with a worse team.[/b]

Queensland Origin teams always come up looking pretty strong. I don't know how many qlder's would agree on your judgement that they are inferior to us... and for the record, it's still 50% win loss ratio for both Qld and NSW, so you can't say our boys are exactly lacking passion...

<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Jun 20 2005, 07:46 PM
I spose NSW players seem to be, well, date-raping binge drinking drug taking homosexuals.

Nah, thats just Cantabery
<

Still, there haven't been many blokes bashing their pregnant girl friends in order to try and kill an unborn baby, out this way.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jun 20 2005, 07:46 PM
Plus Brad Thorn is the man.
Most of us know him as a turncoat... and after ******* off out of NZ rugby because the selectors no longer rated him, I'd have thought you boys would to! Los talks about the queenslanders having heart, this ******** has none of that! Instead of trying to improve his game and make his way back into the AB's, he just turned and ran back to the easy path... he's a loser. [/b]
pretty much sums up the hypocricy from many Nzer's that support QLD.

as for the binge drinking drug takers only in NSW

QLD have Chris Walker and Matty Rogers

everyone in league binge drinks

the drug taking asumption is subject to the media that surrounds them and NSW have the hardest media in the country, hence players in NSW are publically exposed more so than the QLD'ers.

to say only NSW players take drugs is like saying only people in kings cross take drugs - a very generalistic view

Enough of this banter...............

.....please keep to topic from now on.............

Originally posted by NZL fan@Jun 23 2005, 04:38 PM

I don't see mario coming back with answers or videos...

Do you have any NZL fan?
<
<

Doesn't look like it...so we're buying time. Do you really expect us to keep discussing that 30 seconds of shitty up and down view? Even now?

<
<

To quote an aussie:

You're kidding!?

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jun 23 2005, 09:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jun 23 2005, 09:02 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan
@Jun 23 2005, 04:38 PM

Do you have any NZL fan?
<
<

Doesn't look like it...so we're buying time. Do you really expect us to keep discussing that 30 seconds of shitty up and down view? Even now?

<
<

To quote an aussie:

You're kidding!? [/b]
No I don't, however when information of rugby league 2 does come to hand the "rugby games/rugby league 2" is the place on this forum to discuss it.............by posting in this thread people that are interested in the topic are going to be drawn to it thinking there is new discussion on the game, only to be met with somewhat tedious/unrelated off topic conversation......

.......if people want to have full on conversations about stuff unrelated to rugby gaming then go to the proper area to do so........

Otherwise the forum becomes a mess, as most users are mainly interested in only a small portion of all available topics.

Originally posted by NZL fan+Jun 24 2005, 10:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Jun 24 2005, 10:52 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Jun 23 2005, 09:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan
@Jun 23 2005, 04:38 PM

Do you have any NZL fan?
<
<

<
<

To quote an aussie:

You're kidding!?
No I don't, however when information of rugby league 2 does come to hand the "rugby games/rugby league 2" is the place on this forum to discuss it.............by posting in this thread people that are interested in the topic are going to be drawn to it thinking there is new discussion on the game, only to be met with somewhat tedious/unrelated off topic conversation......

.......if people want to have full on conversations about stuff unrelated to rugby gaming then go to the proper area to do so........

Otherwise the forum becomes a mess, as most users are mainly interested in only a small portion of all available topics. [/b]
Okay..my bad.

Latest posts