• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Faatau82's Kit Mod thread

ireland never wear this jersey because they never play with a team that was wearing a green jersey...some news about the final update?

Ok cheers KeardiffBlues.. i have done those kits correctly.

I have just done Clermont Home 08-09, The Sharks Home 07-08, Treviso H/A 07-08, Sale Sharks H/A 08-09, Worcester Warriors H/A 08-09 and NZ Maori (with MUP only) and will upload them on here and on my site in due course. Probably within the next few days, but usually when i have some time.
[/b]

I have a problem with the clermont kits when i put them in rugby.exe folder. I can't see them in 3D game. I have old version.

anthonynail, put them as the files (not in a folder) in the main directory /programfiles/earugby/earugby 08

anthonynail, put them as the files (not in a folder) in the main directory /programfiles/earugby/earugby 08
[/b]

Yes, it's that i do with the other files (like kits or faces or balls) but this one not appear...

I'd just like to point that that i made a template from Edinburgh_Gunners original CCC Scotland kit and have been using it to create kits for other CCC teams, like dax, Clermont, South Africa, Australia, Ireland etc.

So, please give +rep and thanks for Edinburgh_Gunner for doing the original work on the design. He is not getting the rep he deserves and i'd like to point out that i am not plagarising his work by claiming it is my own or not giving due named credits on my downloads.

I am confused as to which one is the new one. I have seen a few. Got a pic of the definitive?

That's the one, but i need pics of that artwork.. and that won't happen until i see it for sale.

hi the south african kit has as u said a minikit for selection but it doesn't appear on rugby 08.

Is there a chance u could fix this.

i ve found this photo
fijisamoapacificnationszo7.jpg