• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Italy

I guess we disagree there. I think passing the tryline and waiting to put the ball down is disrespectful. This what Ashton does is maybe not the nicest thing to do but I personally don't see a problem with it

Still disrespectful whatever way you paint it, a fantastic player that does not need to do it.

Waving your hand in the air is showboating, the swan dive going over is plain stupid. It is disrespecting your opponents. I hated it when Scott Gibbs did it in 1999 and I hate when Shane Williams does it.

It must be something else with you then. I think the celebration in your avatar is not very respectful either ;)

I have no idea who the guy is.

Still, you think it's disrespectful, I think it's not a big deal

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I don't think england are that much better than Ireland were last week it's just they can catch the ball.

If Italy find it so disrespectful and insulting, don't let him score the try in the first place.

Still disrespectful whatever way you paint it, a fantastic player that does not need to do it.

Waving your hand in the air is showboating, the swan dive going over is plain stupid. It is disrespecting your opponents. I hated it when Scott Gibbs did it in 1999 and I hate when Shane Williams does it.

Every time I see a player do it, I hope for this -

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Russell Barwick blink 3x every second, on ESPN? It's kinda annoying me.

If Ashton keeps scoring two tries per game, he can do cartwheels before touching the ball down for all I care. Personally I find the swan dive unnecessary but it's not disrespectful.

No doubt, he's having a really good day. He seems to be allowing a fast game, but is also calling it very down the line.

Last year I was a bit worried when he got to lead the Super14 final but he did a pretty good job.

Latest posts