• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Fiji 26th August 23

That easy offside as much as the Fijian pass was forward

Is the new meta now that Daly was hard done by for being dropped?
Cause he was really poor and everyone was in agreement with it at the time
Yeah, pure revisionism. By all means criticise Steward, but you don't have to pretend that Daly was good to do it.

Tbh he was having a great season for Tigers Sarries were relegated and the latest trend at the time was Daly being vulnerable under the high ball, that being something FS excelled at made him automatically Englands best prospect and started the hype he's never fulfilled when tested.

Think your timeline is way off

Considering he was stand out when Tigers won the ***le which was after the Sarries relegated season.

He broke through in that year.

But are people forget the fact that he had at least a year of being one of the standout 15's in international rugby, scoring a decent amount of tries as well.
I don't get why people are rewriting that already

Is the new meta now that Daly was hard done by for being dropped?
Cause he was really poor and everyone was in agreement with it at the time
I've always defended him tbf you can find countless posts saying as much, but if your prepared to pick holes in one players game why should others get a free pass?

Honestly, if that was the best camera angle, Smith timed his run perfectly. Can't give that as offside from a camera on half way.
It looked level with what was offered, anti English people will see that otherwise

there were three acts of foul play in about half a second. Swinging arm tackle, forearm by Coles I think, and then a forearm to guy on ground by a Fijian.

Also Smith was onside.

Latest posts