• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Fiji 26th August 23

Think your timeline is way off

Considering he was stand out when Tigers won the ***le which was after the Sarries relegated season.

He broke through in that year.

But are people forget the fact that he had at least a year of being one of the standout 15's in international rugby, scoring a decent amount of tries as well.
I don't get why people are rewriting that already
Daly was quality for England for a long time before his defensive issues began to show and were then enhanced by opposition utilising it as a weapon, so that successful passage should be forgotten for Daly yet FS we should just move on and forever give credit in the bank for a good season?

I'm confused, when we try to play we make ground. But then half the time we choose not to play and conceded ground and trys.

Surely the coaches must see that.

Daly was quality for England for a long time before his defensive issues began to show and were then enhanced by opposition utilising it as a weapon, so that successful passage should be forgotten for Daly yet FS we should just move on and forever give credit in the bank for a good season?
Wasn't that when he played wing?

How did you get that from what I wrote?

Latest posts