• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 6 Nation squad 2024

All jokes aside, Earl probably would do a good to average job as an international 12. I don't think he would be better than some decent 12s but England don't really have any decent 12s 😂
When you see the requirements of a 12 from the media, they need to carry like a juggernaut and be a defensive rock whilst also being Usain Bolt fast, have the footwork of Shane Williams, the offloading of Sonny Bill and the passing and creativity of Finn Russel.

When you see the requirements of a 12 from the media, they need to carry like a juggernaut and be a defensive rock whilst also being Usain Bolt fast, have the footwork of Shane Williams, the offloading of Sonny Bill and the passing and creativity of Finn Russel.
You missed the kicking ability of Dan Carter 😂

Interesting article with Jonny May stating what we all knew….that Eddie didn't put any time into Englands attack and he fears Borthwick is just following in his footsteps.
He isn't the only one I've recently heard saying that. Ben Youngs was saying it's basically the lowest priority.

He isn't the only one I've recently heard saying that. Ben Youngs was saying it's basically the lowest priority.
Yeah it seems as though they're actually coming out and saying it now they've retired !

Interesting article with Jonny May stating what we all knew….that Eddie didn't put any time into Englands attack and he fears Borthwick is just following in his footsteps.
Got a link?

Wing Elliot Daly says England's plan to attack Ireland in the Six Nations is the "clearest" it has been in years.

It would be nice if the actions matched the words for once. And I am one of the most optimistic posters here!

Wing Elliot Daly says England's plan to attack Ireland in the Six Nations is the "clearest" it has been in years.

It would be nice if the actions matched the words for once. And I am one of the most optimistic posters here!
I'm finding it all really cringey

1709243750419.png

The GBR pod with May said it was Defence, Set Piece, Break Down then attack. If i recall the coaches had to fight to get time for attack drills etc. Seems like situation no change.

I had to chuckle when I read "Daly says they want to entertain against Ireland" and "Wigglesworth, however, has called for patience from the Twickenham faithful while England continue to fine-tune their attack"

******* Wigglesworth.

Never, ever think you're suffering from imposter syndrome, in any scenario, until he makes a full confession.

I wonder where this 'we want to play entertaining rugby' is coming from in camp.

I hope they realise that forward play with some good pods, a strong maul and bone crunching tackles are also entertaining.

Latest posts