• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 6 Nation squad 2024

All the press commentary is that he would have.

I really hope so; M. Smith, with a huge amount of experience, at 29, in the next World Cup, would be a force to be reckoned with.

Obviously, we'll never know for certain. TBF, if I were Seems Boring, I'd be playing the living daylights out of the 'if only I'd had my first choice fly half' card

All jokes aside, Earl probably would do a good to average job as an international 12. I don't think he would be better than some decent 12s but England don't really have any decent 12s 😂

I you had to pick one player in England to play all 23 positions in hope of beating the real Newcastle falcons squad who would you pick? Could it be done?

Could 23 Ben Earls beat a proper rugby team in Newcastle?

23 SCWs would accomplish victory over the Falcons, the PRC, the Premiership, European Cup, six Seventy Nations, World Cup, world peace, Emperor of Earth, faster-than-light travel and Galactic dominance within 2 years.

23 Jiffys would multiply exponentially with their mating cry - NUMBAHHHS - until nothing, not animal, vegetable or mineral, could survive the crushing gravity of those numbahhhs.

All jokes aside, Earl probably would do a good to average job as an international 12. I don't think he would be better than some decent 12s but England don't really have any decent 12s 😂

He'd face some stiff competition from Barbeary who played in the centres at school.

Then you could have Sinckler and Josh Beaumont vying for 10.

Latest posts