• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

DHL Stormers vs British & Irish Lions

Could argue the same for Adams
I think Adam's hasn't made any mistakes while playing well against weaker teams where as I remember VDM making mistakes as well as playing well.

Maybe I just noticed them more as I don't rate him as much.

Adams also has a lot more credit in the bank as a test player, he's nailed on. Watson would be on the other wing for me, reckon he'll go for LRZ.

You've lost your Johnny Sexton supporting privileges by not being bitter af. Please choose a new province/club to support and I'll file the paperwork.

Personally I hope that Smith plays terribly and this is sighted as the moment his career started to fade away and he's remembered as one of rugby's great flops.
Why would you want that? Are you scared of the great he could become?

Ha. It wasn't a very funny joke - more of a tongue in cheek comment.

Two placers in the Stormers side to watch for the future, Evan Roos - unique talent with a big engine like PsdT and Edwill van der Merwe, might have been Cheslin's twin.

JD would been in the Boks mix was it not for injuries & Xaba full of fire up and coming loosie.
They will be no match but I expect good intersity and then be blown away 2nd half, like with all the other teams

The discussion about whether getting motm is still irrelevant. The quality of the provincial sides means you can't get an accurate assessment of players. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Maybe the players who played well, will also play well in the tests. But there are plenty of examples of players who play fantastic against weaker sides and then don't turn up against real competition. The only game that could be used accurately was the South Africa A game and then that becomes unfair on those players who didn't get to play in it.

So basically Gatland now has to pick a test team and hope those players who haven't been tested can still play well together under pressure and in tougher conditions. 6Ns form also can't be relied on as they were playing with players they play with more regularly. This is throwing together a complete mix of players, so even more chance that the understanding isn't there and players won't be on the same wave length.

The organisation of this tour has been a embarrassment from day 1 and the games so far have proved it.

Two placers in the Stormers side to watch for the future, Evan Roos - unique talent with a big engine like PsdT and Edwill van der Merwe, might have been Cheslin's twin.

JD would been in the Boks mix was it not for injuries & Xaba full of fire up and coming loosie.
They will be no match but I expect good intersity and then be blown away 2nd half, like with all the other teams
Not seen much of Pretorius recently, but he looked like a Springbok in waiting last time I saw him play.

I always find it hard to take Fan choices motm seriously.
Joe_Launchbury-MoM_3470848b.jpg

Latest posts