• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cricket Thread

I known the score, but how's it looking?
Boult is an exceptional bowler and is really unlucky to not have a wicket, moving a fair bit. But they are getting boundaries. Typical first 10 overs stuff.

Yeah, hopefully they'll get their eyes in soon, but in addition to the review there have been at least 3 balls where the batsmen were clueless. Like you, surprised our bowlers didn't take more early advantage.

Roy out 0_0

This is fine this is fine, Root is a perfectly fine player for these conditions.

adf36273-d0cc-41de-8077-469537914ffb.png

Needed him to stay around a bit longer. I've seen far too many England bating collapses to feel confident just yet

I'm seeing a few maiden overs.
I don't mind that, so long as we're not losing wickets. That's all that counts right now.

Rune rate is sneaking up though nearly above the magic 6 that's also a worry....

9 from that although lucky not to drag one of those 4's on.

Now Henry has bowled 7 for only 1 wicket which is great.

Is that 10 overs now without a wicket?
That makes me happy, now we can think about edging the run rate up a little. Nothing stupid mind (not that Roy's still there for that) as there have been a few too many close calls for comfort.

ETA: Oops

Still rather leave it another 10 but we'll just need to hold on. Just feel this will be extremely tight unless Buttler take the game away.

Buttler has scored off every ball he's faced so far, this partnership is key....nervous as hell.

NZs big issue is they give all up front with their bowling and they are going have issues findings the bowlers for the next 15 oversish.

I think that's great Captaincy he's put the pressure on England by doing that.

Okay unless there is a smattering of a wickets this really will go down to the wire now...

Latest posts