• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

I'm off to Australia on Saturday, originally going via Beijing. Air China gave us a full refund no quibbles, no need to involve insurance.

Now going via Abu Dhabi.

file.php

Now now, we know that the blue states are full of virus and the god loving states are clean.
Can Trump tell the difference?
Besides, when he was busy redirecting hurricances he still sent them to the bible bashers didn't he?

It's why the government had to raise the threat level a few weeks ago - they had people refusing to go into quarantine when coming back from Wuhan so needed the powers to legally detain/quarantine them.

My school just closed their study abroad program in Venice and have evacuated the students from the house. They'll be quarantined for two weeks (one of which is spring break) before they return to class.

Heard an expert say today on the radio that wearing a face mask without any symptoms makes you an asshole. Only people with the symptoms or immediate caretakers of quarantined folks should be using them. The world is facing a shortage of medical supplies and people are using them for shits and giggles.

Facemasks are to stop ill people infecting others, rather than the other way round (other than in a hospital environment etc)

Was picking some travel sickness tablets up from the chemist this morning and was talking to them about Japan and they were saying facemasks are pointless and arguably worse than not wearing one as it means you're touching your face more putting it on and off

South Korea's sevens team is in la for the World Series and trump just announced a travel ban from South Korea, wonder if that could be an issue for the team.

Advice to stay healthy has been to wash hands and don't touch your eyes.

I don't mind people wearing face masks but the other day when I saw a girl with a leather one that had 'SAFE' written across it in pink, that did **** me off. By all means, protect yourself from a disease, but don't turn it into a ******* fashion trend.

Latest posts