• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Collection of Mods ~ Zippy

No, I am unsure how to assign custom field markings to custom Tournaments sorry mate. I would only be able to replace existing markings in game. Sorry about that. If I could, I absolutely would, because I would love them too haha
Cant you maybe change the rugby championship to the incoming series

No, I am unsure how to assign custom field markings to custom Tournaments sorry mate. I would only be able to replace existing markings in game. Sorry about that. If I could, I absolutely would, because I would love them too haha
Cant you maybe change the rugby championship to the incoming series

Ireland Sevens Home/Away 2017/18
Kits Ireland used in the World Sevens series, during the England/French legs
(I finally feel like I am making progress in the quality of my uploads. Really happy with how this one came out)

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3jedg0j7vmsm28h/Ireland 7.rar
OR
https://www.nexusmods.com/rugbychallenge3/mods/65/

Preview:
View attachment 6100 View attachment 6098 View attachment 6097 View attachment 6099

How To Install:
Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 3
Drop the downloaded "data" folder in here.

Hey dude, who's this replacing in the game kit wise?

Nobody, it's custom 086 in game.

Cheers, I know you guys do enough as it is but is there any chance when you modders upload stuff like this is can be noted in your notes who or what it replaces?

It'd just be 1 little thing that would make it absolutely quality.

Cheers, I know you guys do enough as it is but is there any chance when you modders upload stuff like this is can be noted in your notes who or what it replaces?

It'd just be 1 little thing that would make it absolutely quality.

Usually they should never replace another kit. It is just the American Samoa/PNG thing was all screwy because in a different database the mod had assigned PNG to the Jersey/logo of American Samoa, so it is hard to stay consistent in saying who it replaces when people have different databses. It's nobodies fault, just one of those things. Hopefully that makes sense.

Usually they should never replace another kit. It is just the American Samoa/PNG thing was all screwy because in a different database the mod had assigned PNG to the Jersey/logo of American Samoa, so it is hard to stay consistent in saying who it replaces when people have different databses. It's nobodies fault, just one of those things. Hopefully that makes sense.[/QUOTE

Course mate, 99% of the time it's not been a problem bar the PNG one as you say.

Cheers bruh!

@Cristian has made some really awesome sevens kits, including those two. Hopefully he might find some time to upload them to Nexus at some point.

Thank you very much.
I'm putting together a folder to upload all of them to Nexus, it will be uploaded in the week.

So, somebody is back again trying to cause a bit of a storm in my Dm's saying I am stealing their work, Firstly I would just like to clear up from the begging, with full proof that I have indeed created all of the work I have created in my last upload of tournament logos.

Proof:
https://gyazo.com/29ac034f94665e2d6c6f5f49767aad52

(The reason he thinks I stole his work is because I replaced items within pssgs files with my own work, but I do not care for credit so I did not bother changing the creator name, I will show you all how easy it is to do. If he wants his name gone fully from this game I sure can do that. I just truly don't care about credit for myself so I didn't bother
https://gyazo.com/1cde684bd767c96d13c05c30743ee1b8
https://gyazo.com/27d18829ff11d1d8eca689963f38eb82)

I am unsure why they think it is their work that I am re uploading, and why I would bother going through the drama of stealing somebodies work on a logo that takes literally less than a minute to create. The only stage at any point I used anybody elses work was to get a sizing template so that the logos came out fine in game. And if the supermod wants credit for that, then sure. Credit to Loup for the original logo I used as a template. You can now go back under your bridge and enjoy the 5 seconds of credit and attention you seem to crave so dearly. You are not in this to help people have a better experience. You are here to give your own ego a boost. Good Riddance you are gone.

I don't want any further drama, I just wanted to clear my name. I love all of you that bring positive vibes to this community whether it's through sharing creations, positive comments, or even just likes to let people know they are doing well. You guys rock.
Keep it up.
Bloody hell he needs to give it a rest. He just gets jealous mate. Notices you pumping out all this good work and hates the idea for some reason. No need to justify yourself man, we all see how much work you're putting in here, keep it up and f the haters lol.

Any chance of giving Cape Town stadium (green point) a try? Would much appreciate it, seeing that reports have it that Newlands wil host its last test this weekend.

Any chance of giving Cape Town stadium (green point) a try? Would much appreciate it, seeing that reports have it that Newlands wil host its last test this weekend.

Wow that looks like an awesome stadium to watch rugby from, I can have a look tomorrow and see if I can get anything close enough to it, but no promises.

Latest posts