Versus%20Prem.png
Exeter.png

Sunday 31st March

London%20Irish.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Sale.png

Live on ESPN

Last edited:
Gloucester have made 5 changes for the game against Harlequins on friday night.

Gloucester Team,

1. Dan Murphy
2. Koree Britton
3. Shaun Knight
4. Lua Lokotui
5. Jim Hamilton (capt)
6. Tom Savage
7. Akapusi Qera
8. Sione Kalamafoni

9.Dan Robson
10. Freddie Burns
11. Jonny May
12. Billy Twelvetrees
13. Henry Trinder
14. Charlie Sharples
15. Rob Cook

Bench
16. Huia Edmonds
17. Nick Wood
18. Dario Chistolini
19. Will James
20. Andy Hazell
21. Dave Lewis
22. Mike Tindall
23. Martyn Thomas

Trinder in for Tindall which is a good my in my opinion, gives us some added attacking flair although I'm very bias as a massive Trinder fan. Koree Britton will make his first start at hooker which I'm not too sure about, if we're going to get anything from the game the line-out will be key. Nick Wood also returning to the bench which is good to see.

I can't see us getting anything from Not Nots - they're hitting some good form at the right time of the season.
However I didn't expect anything from Bath's visit. Hoping for a losing BP and for Welsh to get nowt.

My Predictions

Gloucester Rugby v Harlequins
Home win. LBP for Quins.

Bath Rugby v London Welsh
Home win. TBP for Bath.

London Wasps v Saracens
Away win. LBP for Wasps.

Northampton Saints v Leicester Tigers
Away win. LBP for Northampton

Worcester Warriors v Exeter Chiefs
Away win.

London Irish v Sale Sharks
Home win

I'm hoping for a repeat of this tonight,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cV0XrH6bCDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

That Jonny May try was my favourite of last season. He shows a lot of different qualities in it. Nimble feet to start off, intelligence and the sharp burst of speed at a change of direction to find the gap, power to break off a couple of tackles, and then that incredible pace...

Chisholm's try was pretty sweet as well, looks very fast.

Very poor defense from Trinder. Doubt that would have been a try if Tindall had been at 13. 5-0 Quins

This has been some game. We've been so good in attack but just haven't been critical enough to get the points on the board. Fair play to Quins though, they're defending very well.

Great try from Gloucester. Good vision from Burns to see the overlap.

Harlequins down to 14. We surely should win from here, wouldn't be surprised if we got a penalty try.

Great game that much deserved win. Qera for MOTM.

Is it normally this quiet on the forum?

I have seen two games tonight......Biarritz's win at home live and Gloucester's win at home on TV.............Chalk and bloody cheese!!

Wonderful, wonderful (and well "refereed") game between Glaws and Quins that must be one of the games of the season and Glaws showed great skill and energy to beat a Quins side in which Care and that oaf Easter at 8 were absolutely superb.....I would have paid the air fare and the ticket price to have seen that live and left the game at Aguillera (admitedly in torrential rain as usual, even after arriving back here to be greeted by 23 degrees) for TV when I could have fast forward it!!

I look forward to the Amlin game next week when BO visit Glaws with a two game winning streak to defend...............!!!

Cracking match.

Can't wait for next season if BT live up to their promise of showing more matches, such a shame to not be able to see all of the games.

Good start for Bath, already half way towards a winning BP with tries from Banahan and Fearns

I've got to say that today's match went far better than expected for the Tigers. Would take a home semi against Northampton if it works out like that ...

The last 30mins of that match was complete domination by Leicester.

England please take note: Tuilagi = Great decoy

And surprise, surprise Croft played really well once they were on the front foot.

Just watched the highlights of the Quins/Glaws game - looks a cracker!
Quins were robbed of a try (or at least 3pts) when the referee refused to go upstairs for foul play when Brown (I think) was tackled well early, and then Casson picked up the loose ball and went in for a try. Not sure whether the try could've been awarded but definitely a Quins penalty.

Latest posts