• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

It's likely there was a big FU. It happens. I know LK isn't flavour of the month on this board but better to hear it now then in BJ's autobiography in 10 years.

It's likely there was a big FU. It happens. I know LK isn't flavour of the month on this board but better to hear it now then in BJ's autobiography in 10 years.

She's def not the worst. I just preferred her predecessor Andrew Marr. I would guess she's pretty senior within BBC news and at least she hasn't been caught up in a major bullying, dodgy pics, COVID rule breaking etc. scandal (yet).

She's def not the worst. I just preferred her predecessor Andrew Marr. I would guess she's pretty senior within BBC news and at least she hasn't been caught up in a major bullying, dodgy pics, COVID rule breaking etc. scandal (yet).
He's gone over to the New statesman channel
On YouTube.

Personally don't mind her she's governed by BBC rules etc. Prefer Chris Mason. Still better than opinion pieces in the Guardian and the likes of GB news journo's.

Latest posts