• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

The only way i see it stopping is with America putting considerable pressure on. Which at the moment they won't and if Trump gets in who the **** knows.

Better posters than i will know what his stance is on this conflict but i wouldn't be surprised if Israel, Ukraine etc are really waiting on the results in November. American will be purely focused on themselves and the election till then.

The only way i see it stopping is with America putting considerable pressure on. Which at the moment they won't and if Trump gets in who the **** knows.

Better posters than i will know what his stance is on this conflict but i wouldn't be surprised if Israel, Ukraine etc are really waiting on the results in November. American will be purely focused on themselves and the election till then.

Biden/Harris are in a very tricky position and Netanyahu knows it which is why he isn't interested in a peace deal. Not being seen to be supporting Israel will be very costly politically. They are also copping grief because of the sheer number of Palestinian casualties. It's a massive damage limitation exercise in what is a no win situation for the Democrats. I bet deep down they ******* hate Netanyahu for putting them in this position which assists Trump greatly. If Harris somehow wins the election she'll be in a much stronger position to deal with Netanyahu.

AIPAC vs j street will be the second biggest battle come November. If j street gets enough momentum then I think Israel gets given the option to be a good boy or lose funding. But that could be 6 years from now.

Again, it's scary how the most important in protecting democracy is up in the hands that gives you more points for winning in isolated areas than popular ones.

Too many autocrats they would get bo pushback if trump wins.

We are all here due to our ancestors at some point taking land off someone else.

That absolutely doesn't excuse what the Israeli settlers are doing in Palestine. It's a form of ethnic cleansing and needs to be stopped.
I'm not, my ancestors were forever landless peasants.

We are all here due to our ancestors at some point taking land off someone else.

That absolutely doesn't excuse what the Israeli settlers are doing in Palestine. It's a form of ethnic cleansing and needs to be stopped.
Funnily enough Isreal have both taken land, been granted land by the Brits (ratified by the UN) and purchased land so they've gone for the treble.

Wasn't Britain's to give to be fair.
Of course but as you alluded to this is usually how things go in war. 2 empires at war, one collapses the other cleans up because they want the resources (reason of going to war in the first place). The ottomans stole prior and romans before that etc etc and so on.

The UK has suspended some arms sales to Israel, saying there is a "clear risk" the equipment could be used to commit serious violations of international law.

Foreign Secretary David Lammy said the UK will be suspending 30 out of 350 arms export licences to Israel.

Not enough, but better than nothing.
It's also already drawing attacks, from over the aisle, and over the pond.

Elsewise:
Hmmm, I wonder what could possibly have happened since 2013 to reduce people's pride in our nation, democracy, political influence etc?

The guy is just all the worst elements of weird, misogynist "alpha bros" online being brought to the real world.

Going to be interesting seeing how those who say Musk is for freedom get that to your up with him basically wanting to remove democracy and establish an oligarchy.

Worryingly, I think many in the far right fully embrace that, largely because the idiots all think they are the high testosterone alpha males who will
control everyone.

The guy is just all the worst elements of weird, misogynist "alpha bros" online being brought to the real world.

Going to be interesting seeing how those who say Musk is for freedom get that to your up with him basically wanting to remove democracy and establish an oligarchy.

Worryingly, I think many in the far right fully embrace that, largely because the idiots all think they are the high testosterone alpha males who will
control everyone.
Good to see Brazil just banned Twitter. We should do the same to be honest.

control everyone.
Yeah would love to see that Asperger's melt defend himself if the world went to **** and his stocks and shares meant **** all.

Or put it this way, why do you think America, or the UK, or practically every country in the world, hasn't stormed in to stop Isreal or ordered petitions for their arrest?

Let's see if we can get any Jewish conspiracy theories on the go. lol.

The question was rhetorical. I know US are going do sweet FA to N and Israel.

Latest posts