• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Wales vs Scotland - 03/02/24

Its amazing how much easier the game is when you arent playing the majority of the half a man down. Fairplay to wales for taking advantage of a scottish meltdown to make it close. Better coached side but not sure there is much hope for their hopes this year.

Fair play to Wales making a fight of this. Scotland hang on in nail biting fashion.

Fair play. What a comeback against one of the strongest Scotland sides we've seen in Wales for a while with one of the youngest Welsh squads I've seen in a six nations. I think there are some obvious changes for the England game and Wales will improve. Refell and Wainright outstanding. Tomos and Teddy making a big difference from the bench.

Congratulations Scotland, enjoy your night.

On the evidence of the three games, it's going to be a straightforward slam for Ireland this year.

3 away wins in the opening weekend. When did that happen before?

Well having seen all the teams this weekend, I feel abit sorry for the rest of these teams having to face Ireland.

Think wales will be fine in the long term gatland seems to have a knack for squad building. Should never have been that close on paper.

14 penalties in a row is a pretty damning idicment of gregor. Actually awful.
Is it not more damning of the players on the pitch actually giving the penalties away?

Or are they too stupid to be allowed to think for themselves?

Latest posts