• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

FFS we were linked to him before, hope that doesn't turn out to be true - WGJ would be way cheaper and is a competent rugby player

Falcons have signed centre Sammy Arnold from Brive.

We've signed some size and power in the backs now...and whilst we might lack the quality of some of the sides above us, we're going to be a FAR more physical team than previous seasons....

Well from the story I'm hearing there was a big situation and he felt the tigers let him down....so left.

The short period he was actually coaching in the PRC the attack was apparently looking decent

So I'll watch with interest.
I mean the RFU was investigating him how did he expect tigers to allow him to continue coaching whilst that was ongoing??

TBF the attack was looking decent granted against championship level teams (one we lost) against Sale it look pretty poor.
I think he would've done alright job though.

He was a interesting appointment to begin with considering though, given his background in coaching.

Last edited:
I mean the RFU was investigating him how did he expect tigers to allow him to continue coaching whilst that was ongoing??

TBF the attack was looking decent granted against championship level teams (one we lost) against Sale it look pretty poor.
I think he would've done alright job though.

He was a interesting appointment to begin with considering though, given his background in coaching.
Don't know the full story that went on between tigers and him...but yes there was an investigation by the RFU...

Clearly Dickens wasn't happy with his support.

Anyway...it's a different tact by thw falcons bringing in an experienced coach rather than a total novice that has been our policy recently...

Latest posts