• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Definitely light in the second row, so I'm happy with that
How has this turned out for Sale btw? I see he is pretty consistently starting in the loose forwards this year.

How has this turned out for Sale btw? I see he is pretty consistently starting in the loose forwards this year.
Very very good signing, definitely become a quick fan favourite - believe he's statistically the best defender in the league this season, and has (or at least: had, the last time they released the stats before Christmas) twice as many dominant tackles as any other player in the European leagues
Love his attitude, as well
Reminds me of Jono Ross just without the yellow cards

Glad to see the Falcons owners following their "we're bringing through the youth policy"

Thompsons back in charge and we hit Rock bottom...what a surprise.

LRZ to the NFL is such a shame for rugby. Lad will go to the states to sit on a practice squad for 3-4 years and probably touch the field single digit times during pre season games and then retire.

I'd probably take free money to do SFA as well, but still.

LRZ to the NFL is such a shame for rugby. Lad will go to the states to sit on a practice squad for 3-4 years and probably touch the field single digit times during pre season games and then retire.

I'd probably take free money to do SFA as well, but still.
Maybe that's part of it. The pathway players quite literally do nothing except get lit up a couple times a week.

The wages in France have to be higher than the league minimum they give to returners.
Next to zero chance he even makes it that far. He will sit in a practice squad spot made for international players and coin in around 200 K to stay in shape and practice.

To be fair he can probably do that and then come back to rugby completely healthy when he's eventually cut.