• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

(2022 Rugby Championship - Round 2) - South Africa v New Zealand (13/8/2022)

I feel like advantage for when the hooker throws to you is a bit ridiculous.

Grand opening. Grand closing. Very good win for NZ, SA came back at them hard and at altitude but they pulled it off

First 30 minutes really put the Boks behind the pip and they were exhausted by the end. Needed a much better performance from Dweba.

First 30 minutes really put the Boks behind the pip and they were exhausted by the end. Needed a much better performance from Dweba.
I am sick and tired of defending Marx as a starting hooker because the' plan and bomb squad' thinking trumps logic.

yeah if Dweba doesn't start and comes on and has a shocker at the 50 minute mark they are screwed

bigger question mark is the best defensive 13 in the world is moved over to wing.

The whole pressure the other team to get mistakes doesn't work as well when the guy who creates the most pressure isn't in a position to do that.

The ABs dominated most of that game. Boks came back in the second half but it summed up their performance that they didn't close the game out when they were 2 points up with an extra man. I see a lot of SA fans blaming Pearce. Didn't think he was great but he was inconsistent for both teams. The ABs really fronted tonight, that was their best performance for a long time.

Latest posts