• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] France vs Italy (09/02/20)

It's a pleasant match to watch.. .Sometimes we feel that France can suffocate Italy but la Squadra azzura find unexpected resurces to show they are not yet dead !

Haven't been completely convinced until recently but DuPont is by far the best 9 on the planet. No real competition anymore.

Ah this du
Haven't been completely convinced until recently but DuPont is by far the best 9 on the planet. No real competition anymore.
hes a great player no doubt but I can think of a few probably better in the prem alone, admirably they are SA not Eng.

Enjoyed first half as a neutral, France looked nice going forward and have plenty of points in them Dupont head and shoulders above any other 9 in this 6 N .

Dupont, Ollivon, Willemse and Le Roux are the best Bleus on the pitch. Alan does a good match for Italy... Frenchmen are dominating, but Italy doesn't give up. 3 tries to 1... all tries by both teams are well done, well prepared. I hope French will secure fast the bonus point... and I hope Italy will stay in the match, or at least won't give up...

Dupont, Ollivon, Willemse and Le Roux are the best Bleus on the pitch. Alan does a good match for Italy... Frenchmen are dominating, but Italy doesn't give up. 3 tries to 1... all tries by both teams are well done, well prepared. I hope French will secure fast the bonus point... and I hope Italy will stay in the match, or at least won't give up...
You'd be silly to give up against France. They can beat themselves no matter how hard you try.

French third line will be something to count with in the future... and if France manage to have more automatism in her backs, that could frighten many which are far up in the world ranking... Is that the end of the poorest decade in french rugby History ? I hope so. Rugby needs a strong french side. No disrecpect for Boks nor other more clasical teams, but a good french team alawys bring a "je ne sais quoi" different and better to watch...

You'd be silly to give up against France. They can beat themselves no matter how hard you try.

I agree, French always can beat themselves... But in the last decade, France was poor and I think many teams just outplay her, no need to French usual erratic way of playing...

I'd love France to be great again. With the junior teams playing so well hopefully this is the dawn of French rugby again

France just need to keep doing what they did in the first half.

Italy have come out strong this half, keep this up and we have a game

Irish commentator calling a pen harsh when the tackler was held in. Not a trace of irony. What a time to be alive. :D

Latest posts