• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] England v Scotland (16/03/2019)

Best flyhalf in the world!
I'm too ****** off to watch the after game, is anyone saying anything about the fact that he was crap and Ford played well for his measly 10 minutes? Or are we all safely toeing the party line?

Best flyhalf in the world!
I'm too ****** off to watch the after game, is anyone saying anything about the fact that he was crap and Ford played well for his measly 10 minutes? Or are we all safely toeing the party line?

Party line so far.

SCW is disappointed Eddie actually used the subs this week.

I'm sorry what??
Yup. Shoulda trusted the starters... Apparently. I mean, it worked so well against Wales I guess.
Geech just considered then idea of criticising Farrell, calling him "shell shocked" in his post-match interview

Last edited:
I don't think Eddie Jones will change anything, but does anyone else think that we would have stopped a couple of the Scottish tries with Brown or an actual fullback on the pitch? Daly, for everything great he does in attack, doesn't seem to ever stop tries when the opposition break through the defensive line.

Not that I am blaming our second half on him. There is clearly a leadership problem.

After 30 minutes I was embarrassed for Scotland - after 80 I am embarrassed for England - RWC? Forget it
Mike

Latest posts