• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] England vs Australia (24/11/18)

giphy.gif

Daly is not a FB....please listen Jones!
Problem is it's difficult to bring in someone from outside the group now.

I would have liked Woodward to been given some international experience even if he hasn't been at his best for this season so far. A fresh environment and surrounded by quality would have paid dividends IMO.

Overall well played from England. They seemed to switch off again though towards the end of the first half and let Australia back in, but the second half they kept the intensity and showed that they have the ability. Consistency is still an issue though and we need to see some more complete performances in the 6N's.

Australia...wow they are nothing like they used to be. I think someone said this is their worst international year since 1958. Certainly not ideal going into a world cup year. Let's see if they can turn something around in the build up to the world cup, but with NZ and the Bledisloe cup to start as usual they might get their confidence knocked some more.

Problem is it's difficult to bring in someone from outside the group now.

I would have liked Woodward to been given some international experience even if he hasn't been at his best for this season so far. A fresh environment and surrounded by quality would have paid dividends IMO.

Although I supported dropping Brown and I do think he has lost some pace, no one has stepped up to take his place. I thought Watson might have been, but now this close to the world cup and with him injured I think we have to go back to Brown as we know what he brings.

Who does the post-match interviews for Sky should be pulled up on her questioning of players after games. Isn't the first time this autumn she has seemed to be trying to cause a controversy. Well done, Hooper.

Ewels and Ford didn't make it on did they? Could **** with their confidence a bit, but then again they weren't needed

Latest posts